ADVERTISEMENT

Composure

GameLawk

Gold Member
May 4, 2015
This team has none and never has under Muschamp. In his post-game presser he stated that they've talked to the players about it, and containing their emotions. I get the feeling their antics are basicallyeverybig game are just reflection of him, and behind closed doors those antics are encouraged.

Remember before he got hired, one of the big knocks on him was his inability to control his emotions. While he has almost completely turned that around on camera, I get the feeling it's probably more or less the same when no one's filming. And I'm not saying he's going around flying off the handle mad, as I'm sure that's the picture most are seeing. What I'm saying is he emotions just aren't controlled well in general by this team. Whether they be happy, sad, mad, whatever, and I think they are following the leader.

Remember that OL that committed to Tennessee that said he didn't like how wild we are in the locker room before games and we all laughed? Wonder what the locker room looked like last night, pregame?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News