ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Taneyhill & Union High School.

I went to the game last night, they have a good team. I couldn't believe their record is 7-6 after last nights game. He has them playing very good when it matters. Strong defense and a good quarterback .

Reactions: IPOC369
I went to the game last night, they have a good team. I couldn't believe their record is 7-6 after last nights game. He has them playing very good when it matters. Strong defense and a good quarterback .
They play a tough I'm mean tough non-conf schedule every year. Gaffney , spartanburg. Greer this year.

They play a tough I'm mean tough non-conf schedule every year. Gaffney , spartanburg. Greer this year.
Yes I looked them up after the game and saw they played a really tough schedule. And they avenged a regular season loss to Greer and beat them in the first round of the playoffs , now they get to try to avenge the regular season loss to South Pointe .

Yep, their schedule is usually very front heavy as noted by Jeff. Coach Tanneyhill seems to get his boys playing their best ball though when it comes playoff time. Last week they knocked off an undefeated Greer, and last night they knocked off a one loss Chapin team. Next week they play South Pointe, who Union played during the regular season and lost to by a score of 16-13, I think it was. The rematch should be good, would love to be able to watch that one.
Btw, I'm a Union grad myself, back when it was Union High School.

Yep, their schedule is usually very front heavy as noted by Jeff. Coach Tanneyhill seems to get his boys playing their best ball though when it comes playoff time. Last week they knocked off an undefeated Greer, and last night they knocked off a one loss Chapin team. Next week they play South Pointe, who Union played during the regular season and lost to by a score of 16-13, I think it was. The rematch should be good, would love to be able to watch that one.
Btw, I'm a Union grad myself, back when it was Union High School.
I go to Chapin home games and they were averaging around 43 points a game. Unions defense shut down Chapin's quarterback running threat. I will be pulling for Union and Tanneyhill the rest of the season. Btw I am a Chapin graduate .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT