ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus or not, I'm still counting this as another year FFF missed the tourney.

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
Now losing another good player. I guess getting cussed out and ridiculed in earshot of thousands of people isn't a good recruiting tool or retainment tool.

Meanwhile, Ray probably dreams of throwing a contract extension at FFF like he would bread to a duck.

Now losing another good player. I guess getting cussed out and ridiculed in earshot of thousands of people isn't a good recruiting tool or retainment tool.

Meanwhile, Ray probably dreams of throwing a contract extension at FFF like he would bread to a duck.
Me too. After the Vanderbilt debacle, I felt another SEC tournament exit after one game coming on. The virus probably bought Frank two more years instead of just the "one more" Frank fans clamor for every February. Getting really old.

Reactions: jsusc
This virus popping up saved a lot of coaches jobs. Didn't see near the movement as one usually does. Frank, Brad Brownell, and many others who seem to be perpetually stuck in slow lane of mediocrity seemed to have been given a pass due to the circumstances. Of course, I doubt Frank got any pass as Rays vision of success through stability rises above all else.

We shouldn't be losing any players to transfer. It's not like he can't play at this level because he has proved he can. But, he probably believes he can start at another school and will be a sub here. Especially with Seventh Woods eligible next season.

While I'm not a huge Frank fan, I agree. We were about 80% to miss the tourney again this year, especially after the late year collapse.

I am a Frank supporter but unless we won the SEC Tournament (which I didn’t see happening) then we were going to the NIT. We weren’t even on the bubble after the Vandy debacle.

Just watch. Should we fail to make the tourney next year the built in excuse will be "due to COVOD-19 it effected our prep for the upcoming year"

Never mind that every single team will have had the same circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT