ADVERTISEMENT

Cowherd

He works for Fox. Since his network doesn't carry SEC games, he says something stupid like Bama is not top 4. Whatever.

Actually he makes a lot of good points. The SEC is down. Major reason is the overall QB play. Once Manzell, Murray, Shaw, McCarron, etc. moved on none has really been replaced. Prescott, Allen, Kelly, maybe Coker are all ok but the rest are bums.

Reactions: jc1979
Don't think he was talking just about the east.
I don't either. And I try to uphold the reputation of the SEC every chance I get. But the league has taken a serious hit the last couple of years. The performance of our East teams during rivalry week these past two years has been pitiful. The performance of ALL our top-tier schools last bowl season was terrible. The SEC will be back due to its commitment to football, the passion of the fans and the dedication of resources to winning. But it has been a rough couple of years.

I like cowherd's show. But earlier this year, he was saying how Alabama passed the Eyetest whereas teams like Iowa did not. What changed his mind

I like cowherd's show. But earlier this year, he was saying how Alabama passed the Eyetest whereas teams like Iowa did not. What changed his mind
In all honesty, what changed is that Iowa kept winning when no one expected them to. But didn't I hear that they had only beaten one or two teams with winning records? Anyhow, all that changed from earlier is that they kept on winning.

In all honesty, what changed is that Iowa kept winning when no one expected them to. But didn't I hear that they had only beaten one or two teams with winning records? Anyhow, all that changed from earlier is that they kept on winning.

Haven't listened to him since last week, but I'm pretty sure he still doesn't like Iowa. He mentioned Vegas had like 12 teams that would be favored against Iowa on a neutral field. I'm just wondering when he changed his mind on Alabama.

Haven't listened to him since last week, but I'm pretty sure he still doesn't like Iowa. He mentioned Vegas had like 12 teams that would be favored against Iowa on a neutral field. I'm just wondering when he changed his mind on Alabama.
Well, he won't be able to say a whole lot if Iowa wins the B1G Championship game, will he? It's all going to play out on the field. The pretenders will be exposed.

If Iowa wins,they should be the three. Oky 4. As is,that would be Oky vs clempsum and Bama vs. Iowa. UnCarolina will win this weekend. So Mich St vs Oky and Bama vs.Ohio St. That is strong.(Iowa goes down as well,btw.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT