ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Fact About Jon Hoke And The Bears

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Jon Hoke coached the Bears last season to one of the worst defenses in Bear history. This season without Jon Hoke they have done much better stopping the pass.

Chicago Pass Defense 2014: 31st in the NFL (Only 32 teams in the NFL)
Chicago Pass Defense 2015: 4th in the NFL

Just some mind numbing statistics. Can we have this big of a turnaround without Hoke next year?

Last edited:
Reactions: greenwavecock
Here is another crazy fact.
John Hoke didn't recruit ONE SINGLE PLAYER he got stuck with this year.
I hope every single coach on this staff is fired tomorrow, but the last one I would blame for this year is John Hoke.
We just don't have the players and that falls on the coaches that recruited them.
Thankfully that era is done.

Here is another crazy fact.
John Hoke didn't recruit ONE SINGLE PLAYER he got stuck with this year.
I hope every single coach on this staff is fired tomorrow, but the last one I would blame for this year is John Hoke.
We just don't have the players and that falls on the coaches that recruited them.
Thankfully that era is done.
Jon Hoke will be fired dude. He simply cannot coach. Every single commentator for our games on TV have said his system doesn't work. Hence Chicago vastly improving with Hoke gone. Former players said today that that system is just terrible also.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Not having the right players has nothing to do with not being aggressive in the final game of the season & sitting back & allowing another team to pick you apart. If he needs great players to be a great DC then he's not a great DC. The great ones can do more with less.

Well DUDE when you learn to read, read what I posted DUDE. I said EVERY coach should be fired. Guess who is included in that group DUDE?

Well DUDE when you learn to read, read what I posted DUDE. I said EVERY coach should be fired. Guess who is included in that group DUDE?
You sure do like the word "Dude"....

Not having the right players has nothing to do with it gamecockblack?

On what planet?

Did you see the Citadels slow fullback run away from our players last week? That is why we play 900 yards off the ball.

But I know I know.....not having the right players has nothing to do with that in your fantasy world.

And you sure seem to hate reading comprehension DUDE

And you sure seem to hate reading comprehension DUDE
Yes, it's just a coincidence that the Bear's pass defense was epically bad last year and our secondary regressed even with another year under their belt.

Right.

Hoke has the safeties sitting back 20 yards, rendering them useless against the run and ineffective against short and medium passes. That is scheme, not talent. That said, time to look hard at juco for players. The secondary...yeah.

Reactions: GamecockJL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT