ADVERTISEMENT

Crossing over the 38th parallel

I'm certain it's inconvenient for you, yet far from off-topic.

We could have easily printed another billion (or two) and retrieved those who were critical to our effort in Afghanistan and who we promised would come with us. We abandon $30+ billion in weapons - what's another billion among friends? Speaking of friends, it would have been less than 1% of the money we've handed the former Ukrainian actor and comedian, Zelensky, to date.

Totally different subject. Not one I was talking about. We talked this subject to death when it occurred.

Didn't agree then. Nothing has changed. Has nothing to do with North Korea and the solider there now.

You will never convince me of anything you believe in and vice versa. That's best for both of us. LOL

Totally different subject. Not one I was talking about. We talked this subject to death when it occurred.

Didn't agree then. Nothing has changed. Has nothing to do with North Korea and the solider there now.

You will never convince me of anything you believe in and vice versa. That's best for both of us. LOL

Sure - Totally different subject and you babble on about our military/govt being so pious in terms of rescue and protection. I love our country but we're a long way from WWII at this point.

We have over 750 military bases overseas. In contrast, China has 1 and Russia has 12. We've become provocateurs (see Ukraine) in order to not only sustain the massive overhead our military now requires, but also because war and rebuilding are super profitable to Blackrock and Vanguard.

Based on your blinding allegiance to your party, I'm 100% certain you cheered on Michael Moore and movies like VICE when the shoe was on the other foot. Now you happily wear that shoe.

Sure - Totally different subject and you babble on about our military/govt being so pious in terms of rescue and protection. I love our country but we're a long way from WWII at this point.

You are so full of it, the trash truck just drove on by. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT