ADVERTISEMENT

Crybaby, crybaby...suk your thumb....

I dont think we can complain given our AD has been on the CFP committee the past several years. Its the ying and yang of life. Beat FSU and youre a top 8 seed, simple.

Well you do complain. The tigernet site is a freaking joke. You should be kicked to the curb on here like every USC fan who post on tigernet2. Yeah, Ray is a loser. 2 national titles and 4 championship game appearances. Clempson zeeeeeerrrrroooooooo. Losers.

Last edited:
Well you do complain. The tigernet site is a freaking joke. You should be kicked to the curb on here like every USC fan who post on tigernet2. Yeah, Ray is a loser. 2 national titles and 3 championship game appearances. Clempson zeeeeeerrrrroooooooo. Losers.

Ray has 4 CG appearances ... 2002, 2010, 2011, 2012.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
TigerNet is full of a bunch of thin skinned losers.

I was permanently banned (for the 3rd time lol) for posting nothing more than a name. It was in a thread where the taters were bashing the hell out of Stephen Garcia.

I posted the following:

"DeAndre McDaniel"

Yep, that did it.

Meanwhile, this board lets posers trash us for years.

The main thing I got out of their posts was the fact that there seemed to be so much trouble making a complete sentence. I guess thats what you get over there. I dont go there often and now I feel dumber for having read it.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT