ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo dirty recruiting making headlines today

section907

Sep 16, 2000
I’m guessing the reporter that asked hm the point blank question after the kid said the truth will not be covering the taters this year. Prob be fired for taking someone lunch out of the office fridge.

I’m guessing he’s not a regular . Those guys know better.

Btw. I agree it’s recruitung. But he could have stayed positive like he did with Clowney He threw his mom a Bday party and told her son he loved him.

I’m guessing the reporter that asked hm the point blank question after the kid said the truth will not be covering the taters this year. Prob be fired for taking someone lunch out of the office fridge.

Btw. I agree it’s recruitung. But he could have stayed positive like he did with Clowney He threw his mom a Bday party and told her son he loved him.
Translation?

Reactions: butchrobbins
Urban Meyer retired once already due to health reasons. Who's to say that might happen again soon during his tenure at tOSU?

There, see what I did? I did exactly what Dabo did with Jackson Carman. It's called speculation.

Probably told him the truth....
easiest path to the CFP is through the ACC with the cowturds

DenverClemNew Member
NewUrban Meyer retired once already due to health reasons. Who's to say that might happen again soon during his tenure at tOSU?

There, see what I did? I did exactly what Dabo did with Jackson Carman. It's called speculation.

Tater...Never Go FULL retard! Dabo “speculating” is total BS! Meyer is 53...Dabo is 48...Not much difference there.

Wonder if Dabo still loves Clowney? Sends him birthday cards?

Jonhnny. Do u really need me to explain this to you.??? I even said it’s recruiting. Nothing wrong with it.

I’ve decided I’d let u figure it out. Read the articles and watch the house taters come defend your questions.

Hint. When u protrey yourself as a saint. U might want to act like one.
Hint 2. Dabo has a trophy case of positives. Why stoop so low. ?? Soy bean wind showed up.

Last edited:
Tater...Never Go FULL retard! Dabo “speculating” is total BS! Meyer is 53...Dabo is 48...Not much difference there.
You're right, what Dabo said IS total BS, as in speculation, as in to be taken with a grain of salt. Doesn't mean anything, nor is there anything negative about it, the media decided it was a story and tried to spin it as "negative recruiting". Does it mean it might have swayed the thinking of an 18 yr old recruit? Maybe so, and sure enough we got our guy. This is par for the course, and I'm sure Coach Boom does it as well.

Urban Meyer retired once already due to health reasons. Who's to say that might happen again soon during his tenure at tOSU?

Maybe next recruiting battle Meyer and Dabo have Meyer brings up why would a grown man sleep with his mama, just speculation of course.

Maybe next recruiting battle Meyer and Dabo have Meyer brings up why would a grown man sleep with his mama, just speculation of course.
Its not speculation when someone has openly admitted to doing it. (No pun intended)

Fans from either side will spin it to be meaningless or meaningful, and say blabo was just speculating or using dirty tactics and lying, whatever narrative works best for them. We could debate it all day, but what I’d like to know is who thinks this is the worst thing blabo has ever said about a rival coach to a recruit? Blabo is a salesman, and so far a good one. Some coaches live their lives and perform their jobs with honesty and integrity and believe these values are more important than winning without them. Blabo is not one of these coaches. But hey everyone knows nice guys finish last

Reactions: rogue cock
If he's playing hard-ball while recruiting against with Meyer, I'm good with it. What he was saying isn't implausible. Too bad it wasn't Harbaugh; I like him even less.

How do you defend your grown coach sleeping with his mama, is that an accepted behavior at Clemson alone with the nut checking which one of your players admitted went on all the time?
His mom was a roommate, spin it however you want. That's like saying when you were growing up you slept under the same roof as your mom and me interpreting that as "you and your mom played doctor a few times".

His mom was a roommate, spin it however you want. That's like saying when you were growing up you slept under the same roof as your mom and me interpreting that as "you and your mom played doctor a few times".

No its not and you know damn well it isn't.

DenverClemNew Member
New

You're right, what Dabo said IS total BS, as in speculation, as in to be taken with a grain of salt. Doesn't mean anything, nor is there anything negative about it, the media decided it was a story and tried to spin it as "negative recruiting". Does it mean it might have swayed the thinking of an 18 yr old recruit? Maybe so, and sure enough we got our guy. This is par for the course, and I'm sure Coach Boom does it as well.

12 54 minutes ago

So basically...Dabo is as big a scumbag as O.J.’s attorneys. Just say what comes into your head, (aka..LYING) and see what STICKS? Saint Dabo!

DC why don't you go play in the street somewhere?

DenverClemNew Member
Also, I come for the highly entertaining conspiracy theories posted on this board.

Really? I would think the retards in Tnut would keep you more than entertained. There’s some real “freaks” over there.

#1 it seemed to work, didn't it

#2 Surprised Blabbo didn't bring up Aaron Hernandez as a player Urban looked the other way at to win at all costs.

Urban may be only 5 years older then Blabbo but Urban did have those major major health issues, at UF, that caused him to resign, remember? Luckly he had gotten feeling better when the Ohio State job opened up.

Because of that, I think health and age is fair game when recruiting against Urban, if I was coach I would bring it up and the Hernandez stuff, if it happens isnt it fair game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT