ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo finally points his douche cannon at Clemson fan base

ken in sacramento

Jan 16, 2000
What a wonderful treat for a Monday!

All you Clemson fans better get All In and run up there to shine Dabo’s shoes or he might leave you at the alter.

He’s just reminding you that you’re nothing without him.

Seriously though. Why would he pop off at the people who basically gave him everything? Unbelievable

I'm hearing now that his comments were directed at David Hood and the tater cult.....I mean fan base, is jumping all over him.lol

It’s because so many of our fans are spoiled. Way to many think that we should just be able to show up and roll everyone. Carolina did exactly what I was afraid they would do, exploit the middle of the field. Given the right game plan and execution any team can beat anyone. I’m thankful for every win. I remember the Tommy West days far to well.

It’s because so many of our fans are spoiled. Way to many think that we should just be able to show up and roll everyone. Carolina did exactly what I was afraid they would do, exploit the middle of the field. Given the right game plan and execution any team can beat anyone. I’m thankful for every win. I remember the Tommy West days far to well.

Very reasonable comment.

What a wonderful treat for a Monday!

All you Clemson fans better get All In and run up there to shine Dabo’s shoes or he might leave you at the alter.

He’s just reminding you that you’re nothing without him.

Seriously though. Why would he pop off at the people who basically gave him everything? Unbelievable

He's just saying something in public I've heard successful coaches say in private. You could win a national title 100 times in a row and some folks would find fault with it. You didn't win by enough, you didn't play the right personnel, you gave up too many yards, etc.

In this instance, and I'm no Dabo fan and hope he loses every game from here on out, I think it's about standing up for his program.

You keep your mouth shut and cash your checks at the bank. I love it. I hope every coach at USC tell their recruits about how that fan base booed a 12-0 season and 3 TD win and ousted their QB that took them to a CFP. And add on top Dabo said he would leave possibly because of the fan base.

I remember them early Muschamp days....hopefully it gets better!

I'm hearing now that his comments were directed at David Hood and the tater cult.....I mean fan base, is jumping all over him.lol
Must have come to the postgame presser with no tiger paw painted on his face. The problem with this is the blurred line between their "press" and their fans. Dabo feels he can tell a journalist what to say because their fans and reporters are difficult to distinguish.

I mean, he's earned the right to talk to them like that. They would/should shit themselves if he ever left that program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT