ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo is a sick man!

ForeignCock

Oct 17, 2009
Purposely infecting his players with covid (which many are saying was *the* source of SC's major outbreak)...football lives matters t- shirt and a complete insensitivity to the systemic abuse his black players face in society...a program culture promoting racial bigotry (ie racially-demeaning comments by staff going unpunished)...i could go on and on...

Dabo shows nothing but contempt for his players, and his community (let's not forget the patrolman he got fired)

Purposely infecting his players with covid (which many are saying was *the* source of SC's major outbreak)...football lives matters t- shirt and a complete insensitivity to the systemic abuse his black players face in society...a program culture promoting racial bigotry (ie racially-demeaning comments by staff going unpunished)...i could go on and on...

Dabo shows nothing but contempt for his players, and his community (let's not forget the patrolman he got fired)
Dang don’t like the guy but back away from the ledge.

Plus ostarine gate where his players caught using it , he was “ ok” with his players grabbing other players inappropriately, keeping guys on team who hit women and players caught with cocaine , etc etc etc

I know y’all don’t honestly believe that any coach would purposefully infect people. Come on

i dont. But all the rest of things in his tenure are facts. Infecting players ? Would hope not even a guy like dabo would stoop that low

It's not so bad. If any of them get to critical stage he can just do a healing.

Best thing that could have happened is Spurrier bitch-slapping Dablow after his rant a few years ago. I'm betting Dablow would have curled up in a ball on the ground and cried like a baby with infected butt rash and one of his players hands jammed up his a**.

Not commenting on the allegation, but Dabo is a sick man.

vidaliagamecock, My wife and I have been through Vidalia, Ga many times over the years. I will never forget we stopped and bought a large bag of Vidalia Onions there once. Anyway, after we got home we went grocery shopping at Winn-Dixie the next day and the same size bag of onions in Winn-Dixie was a $1.00 cheaper. LOL!

This coming from Foreign Cock, who says he wants to spread the virus and hopes more elderly die

This coming from Foreign Cock, who says he wants to spread the virus and hopes more elderly die
Why yes, the Boomer Remover. You idiots should have taken this seriously earlier.
But, I'm open about it.

Dabo hides behind his religion. A disgrace to the teachings of Christ.
He got an innocent man (patrolman) fired. He deliberately infects his players like they're his chattle

Why yes, the Boomer Remover. You idiots should have taken this seriously earlier.
But, I'm open about it.

He got an innocent man (patrolman) fired. He deliberately infects his players like they're his chattle
You? Talking about someone else being a disgrace to the teachings of Christ?

But, I'm open about it.

If you’re going to make insane statements can you at least spell “chattel” correctly

Reactions: ClemDent
vidaliagamecock, My wife and I have been through Vidalia, Ga many times over the years. I will never forget we stopped and bought a large bag of Vidalia Onions there once. Anyway, after we got home we went grocery shopping at Winn-Dixie the next day and the same size bag of onions in Winn-Dixie was a $1.00 cheaper. LOL!
Yeah but yours were probably fresher!!!:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT