ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo pouring on the fake love to Hollifield, sounds like. I`d tell him to go jump in Lake Hartwell.

Won`t be surprised if he ends up there though.
I don't know. I've seen everything from UNC, to VT, to Stanford. He seems very open, but I'd expect him to land at one of those three schools. If I had to choose today, I'd say Stanford.

I think his father recently said that he'd be really surprised if he went anywhere other than VT. Stanford is still in it, but distance is a concern.

Yes it's a baptism of fire waiting for the Gamecocks on 11/24/2018 at Death Valley.
candle-being-blown-out-o.gif

Reactions: Superior7
His daddy said Venables is good but no Bud Foster. I look for Stanford or VT with VT as my pick.

Reactions: BigTomE
I think his father recently said that he'd be really surprised if he went anywhere other than VT. Stanford is still in it, but distance is a concern.

Well, he calculated the odometer mileage from his family's house in Shelby(?) to the sign at Dung College that sez 'Welcome To Dung Valley' - @ 120 miles. He thought that was real neat since all his relatives could come to Clemron on game days and watch him 'ride the pine'.

Seems he's buddy-buddy with K.J. Henry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT