ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo Propaganda

How many remember that Clemson actually had a track athlete die from steroid use. Stig something was his name, perhaps mid-80’s rings a bell.
Don’t need to dig back to 1984 about steroid use. In case you are too young to know or remember- Carolina’ s great Black Magic campaign was tainted by suspected streriod abuse.

How many remember that Clemson actually had a track athlete die from steroid use. Stig something was his name, perhaps mid-80’s rings a bell.

He did not die from steroid use. He had an undiagnosed heart defect that killed him. They found prescription drugs without a prescription, including steroids, in his room after. I knew him.
I googled it and it is illegal in every country and if it is found in an energy drink or anything else, it was put there illegally and said the only way to get it is the black market. So with that being said everything that comes out of motor mouth Dabo's jaws is either bullshit or a damn lie. But don't forget that is a Christian family up there, they do nothing wrong.

Sometimes when you google, you should read past the first hit.

Reactions: FJRTiger
He did not die from steroid use. He had an undiagnosed heart defect that killed him. They found prescription drugs without a prescription, including steroids, in his room after. I knew him.

Sometimes when you google, you should read past the first hit.
Educate me. It’s not in anything from GNC. It’s illegal and a research chemical currently being used on lab rats. When you google products that contain Ostarine there are three products that show up from GNC. None of them contain Ostarine. They’re basic testosterone boosters, not Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators like Ostarine.

Reactions: rogue cock
Educate me. It’s not in anything from GNC. It’s illegal and a research chemical currently being used on lab rats. When you google products that contain Ostarine there are three products that show up from GNC. None of them contain Ostarine. They’re basic testosterone boosters, not Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators like Ostarine.

What you should do instead is go to this website:

http://www.supplement411.org/hrl/#HighRiskList

You have to create an account so that you agree not to reproduce the list. There's at least one simple amino acid supplement listed that was contaminated with ostamine. In order to figure out if any product at GNC might contain ostamine:

1) Find all the products on the list that are flagged with ostamine (93 hits) or SARM (217 hits). Most of the companies listed don't actually make anything - they give a recipe to a contract manufacturer and specify the shape, size, form of the end product.

2) Call each company and find out who they use as contract manufacturers. There are a lot fewer pill/powder manufacturers than supplement brands.

3) Cross-check the contract manufacturers against every product that GNC sells. Any matching product could be contaminated.

4) Pay a lab to test the matching products.

Ostarine is not approved for human use by the FDA. However, the FDA has no jurisdiction over vitamins or "supplements." The companies that add it to their recipes intentionally argue that it is a "supplement" and not a drug, so they aren't violating the law (yet). Who schedules drugs, the DEA maybe?

What you should do instead is go to this website:

http://www.supplement411.org/hrl/#HighRiskList

You have to create an account so that you agree not to reproduce the list. There's at least one simple amino acid supplement listed that was contaminated with ostamine. In order to figure out if any product at GNC might contain ostamine:

1) Find all the products on the list that are flagged with ostamine (93 hits) or SARM (217 hits). Most of the companies listed don't actually make anything - they give a recipe to a contract manufacturer and specify the shape, size, form of the end product.

2) Call each company and find out who they use as contract manufacturers. There are a lot fewer pill/powder manufacturers than supplement brands.

3) Cross-check the contract manufacturers against every product that GNC sells. Any matching product could be contaminated.

4) Pay a lab to test the matching products.

Ostarine is not approved for human use by the FDA. However, the FDA has no jurisdiction over vitamins or "supplements." The companies that add it to their recipes intentionally argue that it is a "supplement" and not a drug, so they aren't violating the law (yet). Who schedules drugs, the DEA maybe?
This tells me nothing. You can buy Ostarine off of sketchy websites. Is that what your All In players did? Because that’s what they did. Go to SARMsPharm .com and you can get some of the same stuff your boy Dexter Lawrence took.

This tells me nothing. You can buy Ostarine off of sketchy websites. Is that what your All In players did? Because that’s what they did. Go to SARMsPharm .com and you can get some of the same stuff your boy Dexter Lawrence took.

You can also get it by mistake through contaminated products, such as salt tablets.

That’s bull shit. Are your players taking bunk salt tablets from China or are they trying to gain a competitive edge? The rational person would chose the latter.

Did you not read about the contaminated salt tablets? That's in one of the first hits when you google "ostarine." That's what I meant about reading past the first thing you see.

Should be no problem then for clemp.
Simply turn over the remainder of those contaminated salt tablets and the documentation of where and when they were purchased.
No problem at all.

You should read up too. Tracking down the salt tablets as the source was not easy. She basically had to pay to have several items tested to narrow it to the salt tablets, then had to produce sealed containers from the same batch number. All of that and she still got a six month suspension. If the B samples come back positive with different MS/GC equipment and operators, they will need to test all the things the three guys took in common in the week or two leading up to the test. With the contaminated salt tabs, the triathlete tested at 10 ppb soon after. These guys tested around 0.2 ppb, which would be about six days removed from 10.

Dabo says hair spray and you say salt tablets? Why not just get right to Russian Collusion?

Salt tabs are just the most famous example of ostarine contamination and current subject of a lawsuit. I don’t know if they determined whether it happened in the powder process or pelleting process.

LOL.....so it's the unprovable take my word for it we used them all and burned the receipts nothing to see here salt tablets then......
OK!

Reactions: Legendary Cock
You should read up too. Tracking down the salt tablets as the source was not easy. She basically had to pay to have several items tested to narrow it to the salt tablets, then had to produce sealed containers from the same batch number. All of that and she still got a six month suspension. If the B samples come back positive with different MS/GC equipment and operators, they will need to test all the things the three guys took in common in the week or two leading up to the test. With the contaminated salt tabs, the triathlete tested at 10 ppb soon after. These guys tested around 0.2 ppb, which would be about six days removed from 10.

Let me save you a bunch of time. NO ONE on God's green Earth believes any of the crap you are spewing. Clemson University LITERALLY cheats at everything it does and has done so since at least the 1970's. Clemson University is a fraud, at everything from trying to cheat its way up the scholastic rankings several years ago to announcing false attendance numbers at your little high school football games in dung valley to paying players with straight cash 'ala' rich uncles and such....several players....if you'd like I can actually post the pictures of those players holding wads of cash.

Clemson University cannot do ANYTHING above board and that's why you little hicks get soooo edgy when something like this slips. You have convinced yourselves that your little orange bubble is "all that" through repeatedly lying to yourselves about how great ya'll are and all about your rich "history."

Newsflash: Your history is cheating. Period. And this is nothing more than the latest example. Ya'll celebrate fraud.

PS.....I'll tell you something else, they didn't get that substance off the internet or because of some contaminated product. They got it directly from Clemson FB staff. I guarantee it. And the "it's totally random" crap is just that...crap. Have the NCAA test the whole team and I betcha ya'll wouldn't even be able to field a team.

PSS....taking PEDS is pretty damn stupid when you're playing in "The Worlds Tallest Midget" league. But then again, it goes to show how extremely paranoid and touchy you guys are when it comes to all things Urnge. I cannot wait for the day the NCAA slams your ass again. It's coming.

Anyway, take your conspiracy theories off here. No one is buying it because being downwind of MOO U....we're quite familiar with how BS smells.

LOL.....so it's the unprovable take my word for it we used them all and burned the receipts nothing to see here salt tablets then......
OK!

Exactly the opposite. You have to prove where it came from or accept the full suspension.

I read most of this and it looks like Clem Tech will just get off due to a technicality. So why should this surprise anybody, that is what works for them.

If they get off, this is beyond absurd. Clemmy should be testing just to know what their players are taking.

And you can buy fentanyl on the dark web so what's your point.

And you can buy fentanyl on the dark web so what's your point.

Link?

I kid, I kid. Something did dawn on me though. I think I have changed my mind on these kids and I now fully believe Dabo. I really think every kid on the team should be tested by the NCAA in order to track down the completely mysterious source.

This way, we can completely clear The University of Fraud..I mean Clem$on of any wrongdoing.

Reactions: BoykinSpanielCock
Don’t need to dig back to 1984 about steroid use. In case you are too young to know or remember- Carolina’ s great Black Magic campaign was tainted by suspected streriod abuse.
You are right but that was 1984, this is now.

Let me save you a bunch of time. NO ONE on God's green Earth believes any of the crap you are spewing. Clemson University LITERALLY cheats at everything it does and has done so since at least the 1970's. Clemson University is a fraud, at everything from trying to cheat its way up the scholastic rankings several years ago to announcing false attendance numbers at your little high school football games in dung valley to paying players with straight cash 'ala' rich uncles and such....several players....if you'd like I can actually post the pictures of those players holding wads of cash.

Clemson University cannot do ANYTHING above board and that's why you little hicks get soooo edgy when something like this slips. You have convinced yourselves that your little orange bubble is "all that" through repeatedly lying to yourselves about how great ya'll are and all about your rich "history."

Newsflash: Your history is cheating. Period. And this is nothing more than the latest example. Ya'll celebrate fraud.

PS.....I'll tell you something else, they didn't get that substance off the internet or because of some contaminated product. They got it directly from Clemson FB staff. I guarantee it. And the "it's totally random" crap is just that...crap. Have the NCAA test the whole team and I betcha ya'll wouldn't even be able to field a team.

PSS....taking PEDS is pretty damn stupid when you're playing in "The Worlds Tallest Midget" league. But then again, it goes to show how extremely paranoid and touchy you guys are when it comes to all things Urnge. I cannot wait for the day the NCAA slams your ass again. It's coming.

Anyway, take your conspiracy theories off here. No one is buying it because being downwind of MOO U....we're quite familiar with how BS smells.
Well said my friend and i hope them cheating SOB's world comes crashing down. From cash to lies to PEDs, that program is probably the crookedest one in the NCAA if the truth was known. They are alot of ways to cheat and dumbass Dablow knows them all.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
Well said my friend and i hope them cheating SOB's world comes crashing down. From cash to lies to PEDs, that program is probably the crookedest one in the NCAA if the truth was known. They are alot of ways to cheat and dumbass Dablow knows them all.

Thank you. Been holding that in a while. I didn't even touch on the Clem$on PD covering up everything that goes on up there, or how St. Christian Dabo got that cop fired.....etc..etc....

Clem$on fans are either morons or hypocrites. It's one or the other.

For those interested in where the salt tab information came from & how the products can be contaminated.

Interesting read.

https://www.triathlete.com/2017/02/lifestyle/ostarine-101-drug-behind-recent-positive-tests_299037

What's interesting about the article is your inability to think with any sort of logic. Taken directly from the article: "It’s rare for such *CONTAMINATION* to trigger a positive test in an athlete"

Add to that, not 1, not 2, but 3 Clem$on players in a single sport tested positive for it. Bottom line, Clem$on cheats, has cheated since at least the 1970's and will continue to cheat because it's the Clem$on way. None of those players were victims of some sort of rare contamination. Give it up.

If the illegal PED is so common in every day items then why haven't players all over the country tested positive? I mean, are Clemson players the only players using shampoo, acne medicine, energy drinks, and salt tabs? House taters please explain. What a bunch of BS spewed by Dumbo and you good little Dabonites regurgitate it all over the internet. Dumbo's little speech was nothing more than him trying to control the media and control the stories that were written. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT