ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo to the Raiders? Talk about a Clemson meltdown! (link)

Dabo’s ego talking to him!

“You should do it Dabo. Take the NFL plunge. You have nothing left to accomplish at Clemson. Prove to the nay sayers that you are not a gimmick. That you can succeed in the NFL without Venables, Elliott/ Scott and the resources at Clemson. Go on man do it…. Do it…..do it now!!!!! no guts no glory man!!!!! “

Reactions: cockofdawn
He would be NOTHING but a Joke to NFL players..
Keep telling your self that. There are several in the NFL that do the same quirky things. I showed you dancing in several locker rooms but you continue to ignore it. I have video evidence what is your proof?

You do realize there there is only a year difference between the rookies and those in college. You think their likes and dislikes really change that much? There is videos of 40 something year old Tom Brady dancing in the locker room. Open your eyes man and just admit your wrong. The man is a future hall of fame inductee right now.

He would tell himself that and be correct. I get u like to defend Dabo and the tigers but you know poster is right
Keep telling your self that. There are several in the NFL that do the same quirky things. I showed you dancing in several locker rooms but you continue to ignore it. I have video evidence what is your proof?

You do realize there there is only a year difference between the rookies and those in college. You think their likes and dislikes really change that much? There is videos of 40 something year old Tom Brady dancing in the locker room. Open your eyes man and just admit your wrong. The man is a future hall of fame inductee right now.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Saban has been able to plug and play after losing great assistants. I don't know if Dabo can. Saban is a great football mind. Dabo not so much. He may bolt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT