ADVERTISEMENT

Dak to the portal?

We run a RPO offense with a drop back passing QB in a leg brace who cannot run. The only QB who could run this offense is not allowed to pass when he is the QB. So the passing QB cannot run and the running QB cannot pass. Of course he is leaving, this place is totally screwed up.

Best of luck to him. Obvious that he wants to play QB no matter what. But there have to be reasons that are evident in the film room and the practice field as to why he never climbed any higher on the depth chart than he did. Fantastic athlete. Probably good enough to play in the NFL at the right position. But think he has it in his head, or somebody has put it in his head that he is the next Lamar Jackson if he wasnt being held back by this coaching staff. Happy trails

Reactions: Wiles2
The guy has talent but not at QB. He needs to be moved to safety of corner. It work well for Gilmore.

Justin fields won the elite 11 while Joyner came in 22 out of 24. A lot of that is based off of arm talent and Joyner does not have that. He is a good athlete but there is a reason he had over 30 offers while only 3 of those were for QB. GT, NC State and UofSC. The man is a better safety.

So his Twitter profile pic is him in a Gamecocks practice jersey, he retweeted the WBB Paradise Jam champs pic, and he tweeted Kinlaw's presser, among other things. He may be gone but that's some pretty weak trolling.....

Sorry guys when I looked at his profile last night about 1:30 am (after seeing a tweet from another poster) all the Gamecock stuff from his header and pic profile where gone. This was not a trolling I REPEAT I was not trying to troll. Sorry for the confusion I will now see myself out... but first, let me address a few things and here.

Last edited:
Man this is just an out right lie.Get a life troll.

Please see my response above and as far as get a life buddy you can go **** yourself!

That's the problem with this forum, you see or say anything some butthurt person doesn't like then you're automatically a troll. I made a mistake and have owned up to it. I have almost 900 messages and 1300 likes on this site since I joined in 2016 (migrated from cockytalk). Maybe before you call someone a troll you should check their profile and post history out, but I guess that's just to much to ask right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Surfside Gamecock
Decent arm. But too small.
Whatever he decides good for him. I certainly wouldn’t feel I owed this staff my last 2 years of football eligibility

I personally don't want to see him transfer I think he could be an awesome player for us in the right situation. He wants to be a QB and if transferring allows him to do that then he needs to do what's best for him, not us.

He's not nearly as fast or elusive as some think. I think he could be successful at a smaller school like Gardner Webb or the like but not at a P5 school. He is also not nearly as tall as people think.

That said I'm not sold that him throwing the ball was as a big an issue as it was made out to be. I think his knowledge of the playbook and his height hindered him more than his passing. I honestly dont know what position is his best fit. I definitely don't think it was wr.

Reactions: Judson1
Yeah, I eagerly watched every time he came in, looking to be impressed. What I saw was no arm, no moves, not THAT much speed, and no discernible “it”.

What is this “talent” you guys keep proclaiming?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Yeah, I eagerly watched every time he came in, looking to be impressed. What I saw was no arm, no moves, not THAT much speed, and no discernible “it”.

What is this “talent” you guys keep proclaiming?
Totally agree.

Totally agree.
Sadly I have to agree as well. And I really, really, REALLY wanted him to show out..... but he just never did.
Was he gimped up the whole time? As far as his throwing, he never really got a chance there, but.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT