ADVERTISEMENT

Dakereon Joyner...

Dak is visiting our campus today..In fact a lot of great prospects will be on campus today

Good news is that VaTech, our main competition for Joyner, just got their second QB commitment for that class. Would guess they'd have to be out of the running now.
NC State is our biggest competitor right now, unless Oregon or someone outside of what we know recruits him.

Makes no sense for Joyner to think about going to Virginia Tech when he can be the main focus QB at South Carolina. Also, why would he go pay at North Carolina State and be lost in the mix within the ACC? Through the process of elimination, South Carolina is the only logical choice at this stage of the game. He will be playing at the school where the fan base will passionately welcome and embrace him. We MUST ensure that this uber talented kid commits to USC!!!

NC State is our biggest competitor right now, unless Oregon or someone outside of what we know recruits him.
He said today he is being recruited by Oregon, ND and Fla. and is interested and will visit all three, said he loves Oregon offense, and grew up a gator fan, there is competition for this young man, he said he was not against going far away, and he will focus on the best opportunity for him. Also said VT is out now because they took two QB's.

He said today he is being recruited by Oregon, ND and Fla. and is interested and will visit all three, said he loves Oregon offense, and grew up a gator fan, there is competition for this young man, he said he was not against going far away, and he will focus on the best opportunity for him. Also said VT is out now because they took two QB's.
What happened to Louisville? I thought at one time they were high on his board?

The more I think of it this kid could be more important than xt just bc of the position he plays. A qb effects everything

Reactions: NYC_Gamecock
The more I think of it this kid could be more important than xt just bc of the position he plays. A qb effects everything

post-30381-Is-it-too-much-to-ask-for-both-zyJv.gif

Makes no sense for Joyner to think about going to Virginia Tech when he can be the main focus QB at South Carolina. Also, why would he go pay at North Carolina State and be lost in the mix within the ACC? Through the process of elimination, South Carolina is the only logical choice at this stage of the game. He will be playing at the school where the fan base will passionately welcome and embrace him. We MUST ensure that this uber talented kid commits to USC!!!
Being a stud QB in the ACC is not getting lost in the mix. It's quite the opposite. But if he's considering NC State, he's not worried about winning that much. Hopefully he'll want to stay and be special in his home state... but he'll be waiting at least one year behind Bentley.

I hope we are seriously looking at other QB's and not putting all our eggs in one basket because DJ is not guaranteeing that he is coming here and i hope the coaches realize that.

If he came to USC he will probably end up a WR,DB or transferring. Smh!

Reactions: apex73
Ugh...what? Trolls will be trolls.

QUOTE="dcdayday, post: 3196114, member: 1270"]If he came to USC he will probably end up a WR,DB or transferring. Smh![/QUOTE]

Reactions: dcdayday
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT