ADVERTISEMENT

Davonta Smith wins Heisman

What y'all said!

He may need to gain some mass for the next level.

Seems like a great young man.

I’m shocked since the voting was back in December and that was before Wonder Woman and the taters fell on their face. This wasn’t even close.

I’m shocked since the voting was back in December and that was before Wonder Woman and the taters fell on their face. This wasn’t even close.
Rapunzel had a lot of hype coming into the season, but he missed a couple of games and he was lackluster on other occasions. The guy who won it will get no arguments about deserving it.

Here’s what’s even crazier . He’s the second best WR on his own team !!!! If Waddle wouldn’t have gone down this might have been the most explosive offense in college football history . Very happy for him . He seems like a nice young man and is very deserving. When I watch him play he reminds me a lot of Marvin Harrison . Hopefully his career will be just as successful .

Lawrence finished 2nd even though he played fewer games than the other 2 QBs. If it was a career achievement award, he definitely would have won it. Anyway I'm just glad we still have something the taters don't.

Reactions: cockofdawn
#6 deserved it. Best player in the country IMO.
Given the year that he had....Trask should've finished second, Mac Jones third and Lawrence fourth.
Before that bowl game...Trask had better numbers than Joe Burrow (which were un-worldly)....and Trask did it in an ALL-SEC schedule. We all know how tough that is.....and also how much tougher a stretch these SEC finalists' road to the Heisman was vs. Goldilocks.

Reactions: bdblack
Here’s what’s even crazier . He’s the second best WR on his own team !!!! If Waddle wouldn’t have gone down this might have been the most explosive offense in college football history . Very happy for him . He seems like a nice young man and is very deserving. When I watch him play he reminds me a lot of Marvin Harrison . Hopefully his career will be just as successful .
very true. I've thought the same with Harrison....except #6 is a better athlete...and more of a dog.

#6 deserved it. Best player in the country IMO.
Given the year that he had....Trask should've finished second, Mac Jones third and Lawrence fourth.
Before that bowl game...Trask had better numbers than Joe Burrow (which were un-worldly)....and Trask did it in an ALL-SEC schedule. We all know how tough that is.....and also how much tougher a stretch these SEC finalists' road to the Heisman was vs. Goldilocks.

Absolutely agree! Lawrence should have finished 4th, considering Trask's and Jones' passing stats against nothing but SEC competition. Trevor playing in the All Cupcake Conference, while missing two games with covid, couldn't come within 1k yards of either of them.

Well deserved, and am so glad they didn't give it to TL. Lord, they would never shut the hell up if he won it.

This was the best player in college football and it wasn't even close. The guy can play all the receiver positions on the field and is a truly scary playmaker. From what I can tell he gives credit to his team for his success. Refreshing to hear and hope he does well beyond college.

Reactions: king ward
As a former coach, gotta say i love this pick. Well deserved. He's a case study in the importance of reps and going that extra mile after practice. 100 catches from the jugs machine a day. Every day. On his own time. So very happy for him. What a great role model.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT