ADVERTISEMENT

Death in my family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
I just wanted to let you all know that my wife’s father passed away this morning. He had bravely battled lung cancer for almost two years or so. He was actually a huge Gamecock fan and I can’t tell you how much it thrilled him to see USC’s football team wrap up their best season ever on the field a little over a month before he passed. More importantly, he was a great man that I learned a lot from and was blessed to have as part of my life.

Arrangements for the funeral/visitation will be made later this afternoon, and obviously my first priority is to be right there for my wife and family. To that end, I may not be around quite as much from now until the end of the week. I’ll still pop in to answer questions, but please bear with me on timeliness as I won’t be on the board as much. My personal content will also be slimmer this week, but the rest of our team will have all the news covered as usual.

We made plans last year to take a post-Signing Day vacation beginning next week, but I’m not sure if that will happen or not. I’ll keep you all updated, but even if I’m not around as much this week and do end up taking some vacation next week with my wife, we will have plenty of Gamecock news and content for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News