ADVERTISEMENT

Deebo at the combine!

What do you think a free education, books, room, tutors, coaching, medical, training, meals, etc., is worth over a 4 year period?

About the same amount that USC and the NCAA make off of selling beers and hotdogs in the first quarter of opening day . I love the word “Free Education” . These guys go thru two a days + Film and weights + classes and tudoring just so they can play . Trust me , they are working their asses off . They are earning that education and all that comes with it as well as putting millions and millions of dollars into old men’s pockets .

About the same amount that USC and the NCAA make off of selling beers and hotdogs in the first quarter of opening day . I love the word “Free Education” . These guys go thru two a days + Film and weights + classes and tudoring just so they can play . Trust me , they are working their asses off . They are earning that education and all that comes with it as well as putting millions and millions of dollars into old men’s pockets .
Well, they'll be alive after most of the rich old men with whom they are contemporaneous are dead. And they should have an education and a way to make a living. Those things ought to be worth something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT