ADVERTISEMENT

Devontae Shuler....BB 2017 recruit..

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
Is leaving Irmo and moving to oak hill academy in VA. He and his family can do whatever they want of course but does anybody stay true to their school anymore?

It's amazing how some kids find a way to do this and are from underprivileged backgrounds. I'm not saying he is. It's weird how a lot of basketball players from low-income families end up at private schools and their families are able to move with them. Again, for the people who refuse to read entire posts. I'm not saying Shuler is one of those players. I'm just bringing up a broader issue.
http://www.askcoachwolff.com/2013/0...e-and-parochial-high-schools-time-to-fess-up/

Is leaving Irmo and moving to oak hill academy in VA. He and his family can do whatever they want of course but does anybody stay true to their school anymore?
People move all the time. There are kids that move (through no fault of their own) to different school district, different states, and in the services many countries. I see nothing wrong with a kid moving out of state to play basketball for a school that puts kids in position for division 1 scholarship. I would hope he would consider us but kids have to do what's best for themselves.....not a fan base.....I want the best for my kids and I hope you would too. Everyone has a different opinion as to what that is and I am OK with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT