ADVERTISEMENT

Dickie V is bragging on USC. Just in case anybody want to

Originally posted by G-C-Gamecock:
Hmmm...pointing out negativity before it even happens?
of course, that is what sunshine pumpers do. If you don't give them anything to start a fight over, they'll just make it up.

Imo the original poster was just pointing out that we are getting some praise from the announcers for a change. He does have a point that we constantly whine about this every game. Maybe a little sarcasm...nothing wrong with that.

Re: Dickie V is in love with Booker

hell...I'm in love with Booker...if we had him we would have won the game.

I must have been out getting a beer...the only thing I heard him talking about was how many McDonalds All Americas they had...what a great coach Calipari is and how we all ought to come out and fill the arena Monday night for the women's game.

Originally posted by simms2000:
I must have been out getting a beer...the only thing I heard him talking about was how many McDonalds All Americas they had...what a great coach Calipari is and how we all ought to come out and fill the arena Monday night for the women's game.
He bragged on USC a lot.

yes he did brag on usc alot.....and gave props to the womens team....and said that usc fans should come and see them against a and m, so the ladies can have a sellout, cuz they deserve it too...he bragged on both teams alot....other than his voice grating my nerves like someone scraping their fingers on a chalkboard, i thought he did fine

This post was edited on 1/24 4:28 PM by usaguy40

Gotta admit, I feared the worst when I saw that he was announcing but he really did say a lot of good things about USC. Gave some good history on USC basketball, talked up Roche, Riker, Cremins, Alex English, BJ Mckie and gave props to the Women's team several times. Sure he gushed over UK as well but that's expected as they're #1 with a ton of talent. Still, sounded like he respected the fight in our team and praised us for not backing down.

I'll give him credit for all the positive things he said about USC today, but I still don't think I could stomach watching him do a Duke game. :>)

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

Originally posted by CaliCock:

Originally posted by G-C-Gamecock:
Hmmm...pointing out negativity before it even happens?
of course, that is what sunshine pumpers do. If you don't give them anything to start a fight over, they'll just make it up.
I see it didn't take you 2 long to prove the OP's point. You guys are just too easy.

Re: Dickie V is in love with Booker

Originally posted by wallycock:
And I men .... IN LOVE!!!!
Booker was their bright spot off the bench and V was doing what he does. Color. V is good for college BB, dont care what anybody has to say about that.

Before the game he was in the section behind cheer leaders and had a USC cap on. Several had pictures made with him

Originally posted by garnet blood:
Before the game he was in the section behind cheer leaders and had a USC cap on. Several had pictures made with him
Did he get some SC smell? Who cares what he did before the game? He's the color guy and he'll bring it. If we suck, he'll say so, if some bench guy from UK kicks our ass, he'll say so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT