ADVERTISEMENT

did coach Satterfield save his job with the Florida result?

Dec 21, 2017
if someone asks about any staff changes, I think coach Beamer will use Saturday as a way to warrant keeping him.

outscored Uga against the same team. offense ran it down there throats.
brown made some nice throws.
no matter how inept they've looked at times, Saturday and the next couple weeks will allow Satterfield to come back next year.

If we finish the season strong on offense, then 100% yes. Without a doubt he will be back. If the last 3 games go like the A&M game, there's a decent chance he will be gone.

I don't think his job was ever in jeopardy this year. But when the line blocks it opens up so much as a play caller. No OC can survive being one dimensional.

Reactions: hillstosea
if someone asks about any staff changes, I think coach Beamer will use Saturday as a way to warrant keeping him.

outscored Uga against the same team. offense ran it down there throats.
brown made some nice throws.
no matter how inept they've looked at times, Saturday and the next couple weeks will allow Satterfield to come back next year.
It isn't beyond the realm of possibility that he will named Head Coach in Waiting, a commitment from the school to him that will be in force for however long Beamer coaches, and will even be enacted in the unlikely event Beamer is one day fired.

It isn't beyond the realm of possibility that he will named Head Coach in Waiting, a commitment from the school to him that will be in force for however long Beamer coaches, and will even be enacted in the unlikely event Beamer is one day fired.
I think they should name him co-head coach right now.

I think they should name him co-head coach right now.
And Ray extend his contract with a nice buyout as incentive to not leave for bigger things.
77a9aedfcaa761fc171ea0dbb586de0b.gif

Satterfield made some adjustments and we blocked better. Notice the runningbacks did a great job of cutting outside when there was nothing inside. Thats coaching. This was not happening pre-break. I saw our Tight Ends doing a really good job of blocking. Best I have seen . I saw a 300 lb fullback getting a lot of attention and the RB went to a hole that the FB was not leading towards which threw the linebackers off. Nice wrinkle. They looked like a completely different team on Saturday. Yes, good qb play was the straw that stirred the drink. A wonderful site for these sore eyes.

I saw some great defensive blitz calls. We took some chances and it paid off. What did we have to lose? I think our coaches had a come to Jesus talk with themselves and got busy. It worked!

Its is hard to put JuJu in when he is such a weak blocker. Our best blocking RB's played most of the game. He sure is exciting to watch run though.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Satterfield made some adjustments and we blocked better. Notice the runningbacks did a great job of cutting outside when there was nothing inside. Thats coaching. This was not happening pre-break. I saw our Tight Ends doing a really good job of blocking. Best I have seen . I saw a 300 lb fullback getting a lot of attention and the RB went to a hole that the FB was not leading towards which threw the linebackers off. Nice wrinkle. They looked like a completely different team on Saturday. Yes, good qb play was the straw that stirred the drink. A wonderful site for these sore eyes.

I saw some great defensive blitz calls. We took some chances and it paid off. What did we have to lose? I think our coaches had a come to Jesus talk with themselves and got busy. It worked!

Its is hard to put JuJu in when he is such a weak blocker. Our best blocking RB's played most of the game. He sure is exciting to watch run though.
The way Z White was running and Harris back to standard, we really didn't miss Juju, it was a different story in whichever game white averaged less than 2ypc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT