ADVERTISEMENT

Did Dabo go in the LSU locker room after the game to congratulate them

gamecokpride

Jul 12, 2007
On the earth shattering accomplishment of besting a Dabo coached squad??!!!!!
I'm sure they would have appreciated the gesture:)

Reactions: okccock
What he said after the game:

"I thought LSU played a beautiful game. I thought their quarterback was tremendous. Those receivers -- man, they made some incredible plays that were really well-covered, several of them, but they just made the play. And that's what you've got to do to win these type of games. You give them credit, I thought they played a heck of a game and deserved to win the game. They were definitely the better team tonight for sure."

"I'm really happy for Coach O. I think he's one of the good guys in the business, and I'm happy for him. I know what it's like to be in that situation, and you pour a lot into it, and certainly no fun to be in this seat, but I do just say congratulations to them. Beautiful football team that earned it, and we were the first 15-0 team last year, and to see them do it, they earned it. Simple as that. So hats off to them, and I thought they played with tremendous character and class and just will to win. That's what championship games are all about, and just too many big plays and just not quite enough from us when we had some opportunities to give ourselves a chance there in the fourth quarter."

Classless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I thought LSU played a beautiful game. I thought their quarterback was tremendous. Those receivers -- man, they made some incredible plays that were really well-covered, several of them, but they just made the play. And that's what you've got to do to win these type of games. You give them credit, I thought they played a heck of a game and deserved to win the game. They were definitely the better team tonight for sure."

"I'm really happy for Coach O. I think he's one of the good guys in the business, and I'm happy for him. I know what it's like to be in that situation, and you pour a lot into it, and certainly no fun to be in this seat, but I do just say congratulations to them. Beautiful football team that earned it, and we were the first 15-0 team last year, and to see them do it, they earned it. Simple as that. So hats off to them, and I thought they played with tremendous character and class and just will to win. That's what championship games are all about, and just too many big plays and just not quite enough from us when we had some opportunities to give ourselves a chance there in the fourth quarter."

Is this you trying to take up for Dabo

Taters were were totally outclassed on the field, man on man it was a beat down.

To me, this sums up Dabo completely. No matter what the conversation, he will make it about himself. It's like an apology, with a "but". Dabo loves Dabo.

"Beautiful football team that earned it, and we were the first 15-0 team last year, and to see them do it, they earned it."

To me, this sums up Dabo completely. No matter what the conversation, he will make it about himself. It's like an apology, with a "but". Dabo loves Dabo.

"Beautiful football team that earned it, and we were the first 15-0 team last year, and to see them do it, they earned it."

You may have a point on Dabo’s ego but dam it would be nice to be on this stage instead of looking like someone peed in your cereal and you need to ‘EVALUATE’!

Sick & tired of being sick & tired.

I'd also like to point out that not all 15-0 records are created equal.

Those are direct quotes. Take them for what you will.
i'll admit what i see quoted from his post game was nice, and very unexpected - not that i think he is completely incapable of coach-speak and giving credit where due, i'm only shocked that there wasn't some kind of whine sprinkled in there somewhere. kudos to dabo for not ruining the moment with any of that.

that said, not a fan of him in general.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo

HA. missed that. total dabo.

Reactions: howard13

Dabo is about Dabo. Had that long embrace with coach O after game for the photo op. I thought he was gonna slip coach O the tongue

Here is the big difference between quempsum doing it last year and LSU winning 15 games this year. LSU beat about six or seven top ten teams to go 15-0 this year while quempsum only beat two top 10 teams last year to go 15-0.

LSU, also, beat four teams that were ranked #1, #2, #3 and #4 during some point in the season.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with saying what is factual.

Couldn't disagree more.
Had to,JUST HAD TO, stick in the self serving comment. No other coach does it as non stop as Dabo.
But still wayyyyyyy of topic from the original (semi) joking question.
If you dont think going into the locker room of a team that beat you to "congratulate" them is self- serving and obnoxious, then we simply live on different planets.

Jdishnell,
Do u have a job?
Or professionally stalk GC looking to defend the Tater program?
Either way , you're a tool.

Silver member who only posts/hangs out on the free forum is a giant red flag. The smart bet here is he's a tater. He's not the only silver member tater that's been hanging out on the free forum a bunch lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT