ADVERTISEMENT

Did I see one of our defensive players get "chippy" with a teammate?

Thought I saw one of our guys mouthing off and push one of his teammates last night- my imagination or did that happen?

Are you talking about the touchdown pass to Mitchell? I saw the safety clearly express his displeasure at a cornerback, who was 10 yards off his man on a slant route at the goal line. I didn't see any pushing, though.

Yes you did. (I believe it was one of the Dixon brothers) This was one of the team's lowest points of the game. It was embarrassing and sad to watch.

Dixon,Jr. was one of them. Our DL is loaded with 4star guys,yet zero pressure all night. Im at a loss to explain this down. Nunez is the only good to take from this. And Carson on KRs. Sad.

Yes you did. (I believe it was one of the Dixon brothers) This was one of the team's lowest points of the game. It was embarrassing and sad to watch.

Do you know what point in the game? I know our guys were pushing Georgia players at the end there. Didn't see us pushing one of our own.

Reactions: USC92EEPE
It happened after a late TD. I saw it and commented to the people I was watching the game with. On top of playing like feces, some of our players started jawing/pushing UGA guys. Lack of discipline, lack of control, and piss poor football on offense and defense.

Other than these things, USC looked well prepared for a TERRIBLE 2015 SEASON...

Our guys had plenty of energy to fight and act stupid but it would have been really nice had they used that aggression to tackle someone all night.

Thought I saw one of our guys mouthing off and push one of his teammates last night- my imagination or did that happen?
One of our players grabbed one of the Dixons from behind to pull him back from the Georgia players. Dixon turned and pushed his teammate.

I've seen several emotional personal fouls and some pushing and shoving the past few weeks. Can't help but wonder... is it because some of the guys are busting their asses and are getting pissed at the ones who aren't? Everybody wants to rip on the guys who make "stupid penalties" but in the long run are they the ones who should be applauded?

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

UGA players were chippy all night long and there seemed to be a lot of extra hitting after the whistle. It was real close and I just assumed that the refs were letting them play. As soon as we talk back we get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. The late hit out of bounds was BS too. UGA shouldn't have gotten that last TD, not that it would have made a difference. It just felt like the refs were going to help them hang 50 on Spurrier.

The late hit out of bounds was BS too. UGA shouldn't have gotten that last TD, not that it would have made a difference. It just felt like the refs were going to help them hang 50 on Spurrier.

Georgia needed no help to hang 50 on us. If Richt had wanted to he could have put 60 on us. I bet we nearly had more punts than they had 3rd downs. It was a total defeat for Spurrier's program.

Georgia needed no help to hang 50 on us. If Richt had wanted to he could have put 60 on us. I bet we nearly had more punts than they had 3rd downs. It was a total defeat for Spurrier's program.
Whether they needed help or not they got it. Those 2 personal foul calls were both bogus.

clemalum.....I thought the UGA players were mouthing and head butting just like ours.....y'all have not bee on this side of an ass beating but I didn't see the gamecocks acting out much more than UGA.

It takes 2 to tango. what did you think?
I just said people were over reacting. I think this whole thing is nothing. Both teams were being chippy. It's football.

After witnessing that piss poor performance by our team, you want to complain about a couple of bad calls? They had absolutely zero impact on the game.
Never said that they did. It just added insult to the injury we were already experiencing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT