ADVERTISEMENT

Did you ever say ..."It just doesn't seem like Christmas, this year."?

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
I just miss the old days, when the week between Christmas & New Year's Day was dedicated to College Football Bowl games, left over turkey, seeing old friends & relatives, college football, cookies of every sort & design, Bowl games, having a beer at the ole Oasis and watching college football. Did I mention doing all the different Bowl W/L contests and a parlay card or two? .... or three?

I sincerely do miss the aroma of Grandma's & Aunties in Estee Lauder or White Shoulders, the voices of Vin Scully & Lindsey Nelson calling the play-by-play in the background, little brats running around the house, energized by too much chocolate, screaming & yelling with their cousins... and the smell of a live Christmas tree in the house.

Sorry guys but, I'm telling ya right now ... you ain't gonna like this new 12 team, ... 32 team, .... 64 team ... and 64+ plays-ins, BS, CF play-off system.

Just like y'all sold Innocence, for Lust, Amateurism, for Rankings & Star Ratings and entertainment for Participation Awards, this year (portal/grad trans./Opt outs), became the new Golden Calf.

But, Hell ... waddaIknow???

Reactions: cocks rule
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT