ADVERTISEMENT

Did you see this photo of Trevor Lawrence?

I know this might shock some people. But most players dont hate 1 another.
I think this is true for most fans as well, with regard to opposing players. We may not like the team they play for, but overall we recognize that they are all good guys off the field. There are a few that I wouldn't give a second's worth of thought to, but that list is small.

Last edited:
Lawrence has been nothing but class. Takes care of business (in a big way) and heads back to the huddle. Kid is a stud. I wish he could go pro today. :)

I was thinking about how he doesn’t seem to fire fans up the same way as Watson. The kid is all business on the field. Zero emotions.

Reactions: Zann77
Looking forward to the Justin Fields - Trevor Lawrence shootout in the playoffs. CU's D hasn't played a high octane offense like OSU has. What do you think the over/under score will be ? I'm guessing 75.

Many on this board love to trash Clemson players, but they are all just kids who love to play a game and happen to have chosen Clemson as the place they wanted to play. They didn’t choose it because they hated Carolina. It’s ok to love your school and dislike your rival, but it’s not ok to trash the rivals players. It’s kind of sad that we need to be taught the lesson of respect by a 19 year old.

Captain obvious here
20181211-RVS-Hotels-19-Camera-Point-002-LAYERS-beard-crop.png

Good for him. Mental illness in athletes has affected clemson as well as USC in recent years.

At a Hilinski's Hope fundraiser last spring, when asked about whether he knew Trevor, he said that he would not give him, or anyone else, the time of day at QB camps.

It seems he is maturing. That is a good thing.

Many on this board love to trash Clemson players, but they are all just kids who love to play a game and happen to have chosen Clemson as the place they wanted to play. They didn’t choose it because they hated Carolina. It’s ok to love your school and dislike your rival, but it’s not ok to trash the rivals players. It’s kind of sad that we need to be taught the lesson of respect by a 19 year old.

Once a player dons that orange & purple, they become a life long enemy in my eyes.

There is a BIG difference (or there should be) between "sports hate" / "sports enemies" and REAL hate and REAL enemies.

I have a lot of friends who are Clemson fans. They are sports enemies, and I have sports hate for their school, but they are REAL friends, and I don't have REAL hate for them or anyone associated with Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT