ADVERTISEMENT

Do we need a RB this year? UT RB decommits after Saturday's loss.

rogue cock

Sep 11, 2000
Bluffton, SC
Four star running back commit Lyn-J Dixon announced his decommitment on Twitter.

I have made the Decision to re open my recruitment to all Schools ,I prayed and thought hard on it and talked to my family before making this Choice.. ~Respect my Decision~

— Lyn-J Dixon...™ (@im_Next23) October 14, 2017

This makes 3 decommits they have had recently with Jatavious Harris, Brendon Harris also decommiting.

Four star running back commit Lyn-J Dixon announced his decommitment on Twitter.

I have made the Decision to re open my recruitment to all Schools ,I prayed and thought hard on it and talked to my family before making this Choice.. ~Respect my Decision~

This makes 3 decommits they have had recently with Jatavious Harris, Brendon Harris also decommiting.
Wish the two we were in competition with would come on over to us.

Reactions: rogue cock

We already have 2 RB commits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT