ADVERTISEMENT

Dodgers Say it Ain't So

Jbouton2

Jun 27, 2020
Read article they might be interested in Correa. Are you kidding me, those self righteous players surely can't take a "cheater". That would be wrong!
I laugh at this, trying to see Dodger fans thoughts (Batgirl 😂).
Being an Astro fan wish he would stay, but that ain't happening 😔.

Why would they spend on Correa with trea turner already there? Theyve got Taylor, muncy and lux for 2nd and backup SS. They're be much better off spending that money on a pitcher

Reactions: caughtlookin
Read article they might be interested in Correa. Are you kidding me, those self righteous players surely can't take a "cheater". That would be wrong!
Correa may be a Bravo soon. After they pay Freddie I hope.

Correa may be a Bravo soon. After they pay Freddie I hope.
Actually I can see the Braves go all in on Correa, but only if they DON’T sign Freddie. Correa to 3rd and Riley to 1B. Actually wouldn’t be a bad move. I want Freddie back because he is a Brave, but taking all of that emotion out of the decision Correa to the Braves makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Do not want any player that played for the astros. And I’m a Cub fan and goodness knows we need more layers.

O'Malley Is rollin’🤣

Do not want any player that played for the astros. And I’m a Cub fan and goodness knows we need more layers.
Alot of teams, I read Cubs interested, will have amnesia when it comes to getting a player of his caliber.

Chicago is happy making money in last place. I don’t want to be in last place and have cheaters on the team.

Yankees are the evil empire
There is only one evil empire, and everyone knows it's the Yankees. 😎
Yes. And more so, the Steinbrenners. I was a Yankee fan in the days of Mantle, Richardson, Tresh, Pepitone, Kubek, Howard, etc. with Catfish and Whitey on the mound. Then when George bought the team, it all changed and many became anti-Yankees.

I’m not a big Correa fan, he seems like a hotdog like machado! Sign FF and be done with it!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT