ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone pull for Mich.St. because of Mark Dantonio

superflyby

Mar 12, 2007
Monroe NC
I know I do.....Just curious how much loyalty we show former players that are coaches......I pull for Tannyehill's high school teams.

Reactions: bmhood1984
I do.... I like Mich St. and always feel like they are overlooked by the national pundits a bit.

I do and try to keep up with them. My problem is I can't remember their names or where they coach.

Another reason for keeping up with them is that hopefully they will be successful and return to Carolina and coach.

I do, straight up no nonsense guy. I like his style and his disciplined teams. Don't think we'll ever see him here, but still pull for him.

I do as my third team of interest since I was little. Was pretty cool to find out a couple years back that their coach is a Carolina alum.

Last edited:
Another reason for keeping up with them is that hopefully they will be successful and return to Carolina and coach.

He's been a coach since 1980 and has never worked in the South. He's a Rust Belt guy at this point. I don't see him leaving Michigan State at 60. He'll retire there, IMO.

I certainly do. Thought the fake fg against ND was such a great play, then ends up in the hospital.

Yes. I like his style. I think his brother John was a gamecock as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT