ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone think the Clemson game is still unwinnable?

CockyRules1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2014
Clemson is going to get waxed by BC next week. Their defense is going to be on the field a LOT for the rest of the year. Sure they are talented but they are really inept on offense and their defense is going to pay the price.

I know. So are we but I think Doty has some potential to really put some things together where Saterfield can open the play book here over the next three games and that should serve us well going into the second half of the schedule. I really don't get the doom and gloom out there. I thought we played well and showed some signs that we are capable of doing some things offensively. We are just trying to get some things figured out and I think the next 3 games sets up well for that.

The talent between Clemson and us, it's not even close but we might be playing a broken football team by the end of the year that we can take advantage of to reclaim the state. This game has gone from no chance to something that is now very possible if they don't get it figured out offensively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News