ADVERTISEMENT

Does the university just look for ways to keep the fans off balance

waxed_floss

Mar 17, 2001
thinking we will forget about the losing? Was this logo thing just a distraction hoping we'd overlook Clemson this week? Was this April fools early.

I am referring to the U of SC

Last edited:
Reactions: futuresnow
I don't think there's any ulterior motive behind the logo. The level of non-sophistication behind the logo doesn't support the idea that great minds had an agenda.
I think they are either fools or (Them) fans in disguise. I am also tire of seeing, supposed, gamecocks fans on this board posting about Clemson's national championship. Nicki Haley, good for her.
I don't think there's any ulterior motive behind the logo. The level of non-sophistication behind the logo doesn't support the idea that great minds had an agenda.
Yes I know. I think they are fools or ...........

I certainly hope than none of our tax dollars were wasted on paying anyone to come up with that disaster. If they paid a dollar, they paid too much. Any 8th grader with computer skills could have probably come up with something better.

Last edited:
I certainly hope than none of our tax dollars were wasted on paying anyone to come up with that disaster. If they paid a dollar, they paid too much. Any 8th grader with computer skills could have probably come up with something better.
Approximately $238000.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT