ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t listen to the BS...

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
You can choose to believe what you hear about the state of our athletic program - the fact that some of our programs are performing well...blah blah blah.

The only thing that matters is that our two most visible programs: football and men’s basketball are woefully underperforming. Those two programs are the face of USC - they are the most visible and they bring in the most revenue.

Stop listening to the BS spewed by our administration.
We need changes in both programs. But before that, we need to clean house at levels above simply the coaching staffs. Too many cockroaches making decisions...

You can choose to believe what you hear about the state of our athletic program - the fact that some of our programs are performing well...blah blah blah.

The only thing that matters is that our two most visible programs: football and men’s basketball are woefully underperforming. Those two programs are the face of USC - they are the most visible and they bring in the most revenue.

We need changes in both programs. But before that, we need to clean house at levels above simply the coaching staffs. Too many cockroaches making decisions...

Yuppers. They listen to $, or lack thereof. Politics runs the good ole boys country club.

One thing’s for sure...

if you trust anything that either one of these coaches say in a press conference, then it’s your fault for being duped.

Both Muschamp and Martin are FOS.

Here's what I think. The games have passed them both. Some coaches adjust and some stick stubbornly to what they learned as young coaches and never adapt or adjust. Both of our coaches fall into the latter category. It happens and old school talk sometimes wins in the interview, but the proof of you ability is not your knowledge of the game. It's the results.

I haven't read or listened to a word posted by any "official" or "non-official" sources in the past 2 weeks. Reason being is because my Blood Pressure is currently sitting at 175/115.........

This is what I know..... I'm waiting for and expecting the worst beatdown in the history of the CU/USC series . When the clock reaches 0:00, I'm grabbing my pitchfork and heading to Columbia...and hell's coming with me.

The BOT must go. The AD must go. Entire FB staff must go. Entire Basketball staff must go. And I saved the best for last.....the losers who are outright encouraging and supporting players quitting are THE SOURCE of the cancer...and they too must go.

That's it. End of story. Who's with me?

I haven't read or listened to a word posted by any "official" or "non-official" sources in the past 2 weeks. Reason being is because my Blood Pressure is currently sitting at 175/115.........

This is what I know..... I'm waiting for and expecting the worst beatdown in the history of the CU/USC series . When the clock reaches 0:00, I'm grabbing my pitchfork and heading to Columbia...and hell's coming with me.

The BOT must go. The AD must go. Entire FB staff must go. Entire Basketball staff must go. And I saved the best for last.....the losers who are outright encouraging and supporting players quitting are THE SOURCE of the cancer...and they too must go.

Here here.

Reactions: SOSUSC

Nah. Set your goals low so you can reach them That our motto

I’ll roll with you!

Absolutely!! The board needs to be gutted and replaced with winners who do not accept mediocrity.

Reactions: Goose cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT