ADVERTISEMENT

Don't Feel Good 'bout LA Tech

t-zonie

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2002
Chip Holts is a gun slinger. And since we give about 10 to 15 yards off their receivers, well, can you see them dinking and dunking all day long! Plus when we are in short yardage situations and we WILL NOT use Ty'Son at running back, well, do you get the picture! Man, this is NOT rocket science but why can't these 1/2 million dollar coaches we have figure this out! Seems like we have a game plan and WILL not break away from it even though it is not working?? Thoughts!

Skip will be fired up for this game. This will be his "revenge" game. I haven't kept up with Skipper since he left USC but apparently ECU and USF aren't fond of him.

You would hope that this week is spent determined to impose our will on a lesser opponent...just to see what that is like. Let see if we can run on a Sunbelt team.

Reactions: BigTomE
Not so sure they would accept a team as bad as we are.
Tks for the laugh. I read a post a few days ago that said USC should have stayed in the ACC.
We could always go back to the drawing board and reconstitute the Big East.
At least we ain't Texas. I'll bet their fans are moaning and bitching more than we are.:)

I read a post a few days ago that said USC should have stayed in the ACC.

We left the ACC for good reasons, no qualms there.

But being in the ACC does make more sense, at least the ACC before expansion, from a geography standpoint.

I'd much rather have Georgia Tech, the 4 NC schools, and Clemson on the schedule every year, with the longest trip possible being to Maryland than having A&M and Missouri.

Totally different dynamic for road trips and natural rivalries.

Love to have Auburn on our schedule permanently, but while that makes geographic sense for us, we don't have much history with them. Way down their totem pole list of guys they'd want on the schedule permanently.

What revenge would Skip have on us Robert? His dad retired and we hired a coaching legend to replace him. Certainly he didn't think we'd pass up a chance to get Spurrier. All that bs about him being coach in waiting was probably just that, BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT