ADVERTISEMENT

dook vs uncarolina.............

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
If the pentagon accidentally nuked the place tonight that would be okay with me. Both of those schools and fan bases hate us.

When we were exploring getting back into the a she she back in the early 90s, dook and weak forest came out and said they would vote against us and uncarolina said they were going to abstain.

So the heck with both of those schools.

If the pentagon accidentally nuked the place tonight that would be okay with me. Both of those schools and fan bases hate us.

When we were exploring getting back into the a she she back in the early 90s, dook and weak forest came out and said they would vote against us and uncarolina said they were going to abstain.

So the heck with both of those schools.

Early 90s? We were announced as joining the SEC in 1990. What is the source of this dubious information?

Early 90s? We were announced as joining the SEC in 1990. What is the source of this dubious information?

Why do you think we are not in the a she she? We basically tried to get back in and as I stated in an earlier thread but the signs were not favorable.

Why's he even playing in this meaningless game?

Dz5Y_OUX0AEqJOd.jpg

In a different era, Paul Dietzel's pretty much burned that ACC bridge. By the time the 90's rolled around, we had entered the era where TV footprint had as much to do with whether a conference wanted you, or not. ACC had Clemson, so didn't need USC. But it filled a void for ACC. Really a shame USC ever left. Much better fit. Basketball may not have lived in the darkness for 40 years, and football would have been better off as well.

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT