ADVERTISEMENT

Dowdle is something special

Gamecock2015

Mar 20, 2011
No doubt Bentley has been the sparkplug the last 3 weeks, but what Dowdle has done can't be overlooked. He reminds me so much of Lattimore. He's incredibly tough, especially for a freshman, he's patient, he doesn't go down with first contact, he always falls forward, and he gets stronger later in the game. Even with the shoddy offensive line and having pressure on him as soon as he gets the hand off, he's put up 125+ in back to back games against SEC opponents. As a true freshman. The future here in Columbia is incredibly bright

He needs an OL. But, he does look a lot like Latt in that he often breaks multiple tackles (because he has to). It appears he's our next Pharoah Cooper.

LongestYark.jpg

His moves reminds me of Meggetts moves in the longest yard.

Reactions: Gamecock2015
Dowdle reminds me more of a Tiki Barber. Not very tall but stocky, very athletic & fast. That's a hell of a combination for a RB. We might just have a young Emmitt Smith out there running the ball.

On TOS they have a link to all of Rico's runs from the Missouri game. It's amazing how he was hit at or behind the LOS on virtually every play. This is what concerns me because Boom continues to praise our OL.

Dowdle reminds me more of a Tiki Barber. Not very tall but stocky, very athletic & fast. That's a hell of a combination for a RB. We might just have a young Emmitt Smith out there running the ball.
Looks like Ronald Williams from nintysix a few yrs ago . He was special for a 2 star , to bad he was injured and never lived up to potential . Dowdle looks to be made of same stuff ....

Looks like Ronald Williams from nintysix a few yrs ago . He was special for a 2 star , to bad he was injured and never lived up to potential . Dowdle looks to be made of same stuff ....
please...Ronald Williams was a one cute power back...Rico is more like Harold Green than anyone else i have seen in this state

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT