ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Stewart

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
Guy is getting in the backfield. Once he fills out some more, he should be a force.

Reactions: PC31
Guy is getting in the backfield. Once he fills out some more, he should be a force.
I don’t want to get ahead of myself here, but our dline is making playing db sooo much easier! A really improved group, if every team is going to have to double team him and hold him every play our linebackers are going to have some very good days ahead!

Reactions: PC31
I don’t want to get ahead of myself here, but our dline is making playing db sooo much easier! A really improved group, if every team is going to have to double team him and hold him every play our linebackers are going to have some very good days ahead!
Travian Robertson (former dline great for us) is looking like a solid hire.

That’s how it normally is. When the DLine is good, the DBs don’t have to cover for 7+ seconds. Why do you think we were so good in Spurriers run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT