ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Wonnum Committed

PertinentHoarseEyra-max-1mb.gif

It seems like football recruiting has definitely improved recently. As a whole, seems most guys committing have much better offer lists than past recent years.

Reactions: rogue cock
I was just pondering… and I don't want to jinx things… but if the two we're waiting on, happen to fall our way….and everyone that is committed, stays firm and sign on Wednesday…. That only adds up to 24…

So, who might that 25th class member be? Not sure of any "flip targets" out there. The early signing period seems to narrow that field…

Last edited:
I was just pondering things… and I don't want to jinx things… but if the two we're waiting on, happen to fall our way….and everyone that is committed, stay firm through Wednesday…. That only adds up to 24…

So, who might that 25th class member be? Not sure of any "flip targets" out there. The early signing period seems to narrow that field…
Bryce Thompson I think..yeah because he' committed but grades are the issue but I've heard he' gonna be good with that let' hope

Bryce Thompson I think..yeah because he' committed but grades are the issue but I've heard he' gonna be good with that let' hope

No, Bryce is counted in the 24… He's already counted as part of the class…

Coach 'champ and the staff are known "signing day flippers"… I just haven't heard any names that they're chasing to add to this years class… And as I said, that may be down to the early signing period… Just not many unsigned targets left out there...

I was just pondering… and I don't want to jinx things… but if the two we're waiting on, happen to fall our way….and everyone that is committed, stays firm and sign on Wednesday…. That only adds up to 24…

25th is Ty’son Williams. I’ve heard he’s apart of this years scholarship count because he paid his own way last year.

Meanwhile taters are offering 3 star db trying to fill gaps for this class.

Hey. 3star are great athletes but house taters spit on them. Until they start begging them.

What a pos fan base = taters.

Meanwhile taters are offering 3 star db trying to fill gaps for this class.

Hey. 3star are great athletes but house taters spit on them. Until they start begging them.

What a pos fan base = taters.

Ugh....they aren’t exactly struggling in this recruiting class. They 2 of the top 5 players in country.

Which makes reducing down to to 3 star surprising. Just saying. Spread between # 1 and # 20 isn’t that big of deal

“”””””””. It was pretty good, I liked the facilities and the people," Flowers said. "They want me bad. They need help at the safety spots and I'm pretty much a priority. They want me bad."

Flowers only played one season of high school football and he said the Clemson coaches liked what they saw of him on film as a strong safety.

"They said for my first year it looked pretty good, and I could tackle, run and catch and have good ball skills,” he said.””"”””””””

25th is Ty’son Williams. I’ve heard he’s apart of this years scholarship count because he paid his own way last year.

Ok, could be… though I thought that he paid his way on his "sit out" year and was on scholarship this past year.

We'll see how it all plays out on Wednesday.

Reactions: GamecockJL
When I was young and in College, I went against the grain with my friends, and in the end, guess who was the winner. With this young man committing, and hopefully the others as well, I hope that their life turns out as well as mine. Spurs Up boys, just do it!

Look out the rating networks will now look to de star him. He would be immediately starred up to 5 with the other SEC teams.
Wonnum was a high 4 star (95) by 247 (not composite) just a month ago, but they dropped him all the way down to medium 3 star (87) dropping over 400 spots in the overall rankings overnight, when it was announced we were the leaders, Now they have him rated as the 645th best player overall, 50th best O tackle, I kid you not. Meanwhile when Tindall committed to UGA he instantly got his 5th star by 247, the ratings are a joke.

Wonnum was a high 4 star (95) by 247 (not composite) just a month ago, but they dropped him all the way down to medium 3 star (87) dropping over 400 spots in the overall rankings overnight, when it was announced we were the leaders, Now they have him rated as the 645th best player overall, 50th best O tackle, I kid you not. Meanwhile, when Tindall committed to UGA he instantly got his 5th star by 247, the ratings are a joke.
Wouldn't surprise me that the recruiting experts are on the take also. Many kids are influenced by where other perceived 4 and 5 stars go. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that ESPN was live at Clemson for signing day a few years ago even after Spurrier and co. had beaten them like a drum for a few years in a row. Spurrier even made a comment about it but was ignored. Imagine that corruption in the world...shocking!

If you look at the per prospect star rating of Spurrier’s last couple classes, he really didn’t fall off at all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT