ADVERTISEMENT

** Enter the Schlotzsky's Bakery & Cafe Predict & Win contest! (Arkansas) **

W

Wes Mitchell

Welcome to the Schlotzky's Bakery and Cafe Predict and Win Contest!

Each week, we'll pick a certain score or stat for you to predict, with whoever gets closest winning a free tailgating tray from Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe.

This week, we'll keep it simple: Predict the score to the South Carolina-Arkansas. (Tiebreaker: How many rushing yards with Arkansas' D. Williams have?)

Reply below with your answers!

Click here for a Schlotzky's Bakery and Cafe menu
803-605-1686

don't know how to find out who won last week but here goes usc 30 ark 21 Williams will rush for 65 yards

31-27 SC 76 yards/Williams
Saw where you replied to my post about the contest but im not smart with computers so I don't know how to get your reply. Thanks sorry you will now know how dumb I am. LOL

Each week, we'll pick a certain score or stat for you to predict, with whoever gets closest winning a free tailgating tray from Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe.

This week, we'll keep it simple: Predict the score to the South Carolina-Arkansas. (Tiebreaker: How many rushing yards with Arkansas' D. Williams have?)

803-605-1686

South Carolina 28
Arky 24
D Williams 98 yds rushing!!!

803-605-1686
USC - 38
Arky - 17

Williams - 54

803-605-1686
Yea how do you find out who won??

Yea how do you find out who won??
It's announced each week after we tally all the predictions and the winner is tagged in the post and sent a direct message. I haven't posted the winner for Arkansas yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT