ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN analytics gave us an 11% chance

55vett

Dec 23, 2000
of beating Georgia heading into the game, ranking as the least likely victory on our remaining schedule. Not sure if the ESPN Predictor has been updated since we won, but here are the posted percentages for Gamecock victories from here on out:

Florida -- 33.7% chance of a USC win
at Tenn -- 63.8
Vandy -- 87.9
App. St. -- 76.2
at A&M -- 25.7
Clemson -- 16.4

If these percentages prove true, we'll finish 6-6 overall and 4-4 in the SEC. Here's hoping we keep defying the odds. Go Cocks!

of beating Georgia heading into the game, ranking as the least likely victory on our remaining schedule. Not sure if the ESPN Predictor has been updated since we won, but here are the posted percentages for Gamecock victories from here on out:

at Tenn -- 63.8
Vandy -- 87.9
App. St. -- 76.2
at A&M -- 25.7
Clemson -- 16.4

If these percentages prove true, we'll finish 6-6 overall and 4-4 in the SEC. Here's hoping we keep defying the odds. Go Cocks!

I thought we played A&M at home this year but I guess not.

at Tenn -- 63.8
Vandy -- 87.9
App. St. -- 76.2
at A&M -- 25.7
Clemson -- 16.4

350.png

Reactions: 92Pony
I think our odds against A&M are better than 25%.
Not sure. Mond is a different beast altogether. His mobility will be something to be reckoned with...and traveling to College Station is never easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT