ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Said ...

come on guys, give Clemsux a little credit, SC has been playing down to the competition for years, SC just wasnt ready to play this game and Clemsux came in with everything on the line and very hungry.... The new coach coming in, lets hope can get these Players at SC to get up for the lesser talented teams like Clemsux and Ciradel,, as well as the big games like Ga, Tenn, Ala, Fla etc etc..
If that was "everything on the line and very hungry..." then I'll take Bama and about 70 points. Roll Tide!!

Dabo is creating a monster. He better will at least 10 forever not or he's mud.

Well, he is on the way to signing another monster class. They will be adding John Simpson to the class along with Rashaun Smith 5* LB, and also Dexter Lawerence 5* DL. They are bringing in top 50 players left and right.

HA!!! So what? Beginning in 1896 and not until 1960!!! the game wasn't even played in clemson!!! 'cause a) your 'stadium' was so podunk, and b) cow dung and sheep droppings were EVERYWHERE, there was no paved parking and there were no sidewalks!!!

That wasn't 'perspective' THAT was REALITY!!! There was no Interstate Highway and it took two days to drive those back roads to even reach the place from east of Columbia, with ZERO hotels once people FINALLY got there.

clemson fans are accustomed to sleeping on the ground, 'Carolina fans prefer real beds and more choices regarding what to eat other than squirrel. clemson offered neither, and it hasn't really changed all that much today!!!

HA!!! 'Hicks' then - hicks now.
I agree with you on the schedule part, just don't see where your offense will come from. Samuel had a good game for y'all yesterday though and he looks to be good. I expect to
Well, to begin with in 2016 our 'fill-in' games are UMass, Western Carolina and East Carolina all at home, we get aTm, UGA, Mizzou and Tennessee all 'at home' next year and we get to play clemson on the road!!! You won at our place for the 1st time since 2007 yesterday, but we've already beaten clemson at clemson TWICE just in the last 5-years ... we've OWNED clemson 'on the road' this decade!!! We get Miss State instead of LSU, Auburn, ole' Miss or 'Bama from the West next year and our 'road' games 'sides you upstate hicks are Vandy, KY and Florida, which should be our toughest 'road game'.

2016 will be better for the Gamecocks, for clemson? ... not so much. You'll still be reeling from the late-season disappointment still to come.

And yea, our kicker IS good! Your guy missed a ton of XP's this year. Our guy was 'perfect'.
We're the Gamecocks, we don't 'cut and run' ... and we COVER!!!

See ya' on the courts, fields and trails 'tween here and next year!!!
Wow I agree with you on a couple things, never thought I would see that. Yes I agree Fry is a great kicker and Huegel scares me with xp's. Your schedule is more favorable for you next year in my opinion as well. I just don't see where the offense will come from losing Cooper, Wilds, Carson, Shell, and Adams (I think Adams should be utilized much more than he is but I don't get paid to make football decisions). I also think losing Moore is a pretty big deal. Clemson will lose some key guys on defense in Alexander, Lawson, and Kearse as they will go to the draft. I just don't see a large drop off though with the guys we've recruited and are bringing in. I'm not sure if Leggett will go to the draft but I couldn't blame him if he did, but other than that we're returning everyone nearly. I understand I'm optimistic to my team as well as you are but I don't see where SC is going to rise so suddenly and Clemson drop off, could be wrong though.

Well, to begin with in 2016 our 'fill-in' games are UMass, Western Carolina and East Carolina all at home, we get aTm, UGA, Mizzou and Tennessee all 'at home' next year and we get to play clemson on the road!!! You won at our place for the 1st time since 2007 yesterday, but we've already beaten clemson at clemson TWICE just in the last 5-years ... we've OWNED clemson 'on the road' this decade!!! We get Miss State instead of LSU, Auburn, ole' Miss or 'Bama from the West next year and our 'road' games 'sides you upstate hicks are Vandy, KY and Florida, which should be our toughest 'road game'.

2016 will be better for the Gamecocks, for clemson? ... not so much. You'll still be reeling from the late-season disappointment still to come.

And yea, our kicker IS good! Your guy missed a ton of XP's this year. Our guy was 'perfect'.
We're the Gamecocks, we don't 'cut and run' ... and we COVER!!!

See ya' on the courts, fields and trails 'tween here and next year!!!

sounds like a cupcake schedule in 2016. how many wins you think?

And that makes Clemson's 50th win in Columbia for this 'rivalry' which is 8 more than you have all-time in the series. That's perspective...
Perspective is the game was only played in Columbia until 1959. So you should have victories here. Go ahead and drink the Dabo koolaid, but your team was just not that impressive. I expected more and sitting in the stands Clemson is far from passing the eye test that the committee keeps talking about. Playing that ACC schedule gives all you a false sense of how good you are.

Reactions: boatingsportscock
We had over 500 yards. And if we hadn't fumbled 300 times we would've beaten you by 40.
Why do Clemson fans always say "if we hadn't done this, we would have done this"? Good teams don't make excuses they just go ahead and don't do those things. Like most Clemson fans you are starting with the excuses and are worried because a 3-9 SEC team exposed flaws the weak ACC teams didn't. Now you are scared what an Alabama team could do to you. I'm sure all of you have the excuses ready to roll though and Dabo will make you believe if you played them 10 times you could win 5

We had over 500 yards. And if we hadn't fumbled 300 times we would've beaten you by 40.

You actually had 4 fumbles. The ACC refs protected you on one by overturning the on field call. Replay was not even close to indisputable evidence that Gallman's knee was down. CU scored the next play. Who knows how the game would have unfolded had the refs made the correct call. You guys act like no one else is ever responsible for causing a fumble against you.

Why do Clemson fans always say "if we hadn't done this, we would have done this"? Good teams don't make excuses they just go ahead and don't do those things. Like most Clemson fans you are starting with the excuses and are worried because a 3-9 SEC team exposed flaws the weak ACC teams didn't. Now you are scared what an Alabama team could do to you. I'm sure all of you have the excuses ready to roll though and Dabo will make you believe if you played them 10 times you could win 5

They get this from Dabo and the players. Watson, in his typical churlish style, gave the opposing team zero credit. "It was all stuff we did ourselves." Said the same thing after FSU and other games. If they play to their "standard" no one can beat them. If they play poorly or lose, they just didn't play well. No credit to the other team.

You actually had 4 fumbles. The ACC refs protected you on one by overturning the on field call. Replay was not even close to indisputable evidence that Gallman's knee was down. CU scored the next play. Who knows how the game would have unfolded had the refs made the correct call. You guys act like no one else is ever responsible for causing a fumble against you.

Um NO. The SEC officials in the booth changed the call after the ACC officials on the field called it a fumble. If you gonna be mad about a changed call at least be mad at the right league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT