ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Upstate is calling Dabo & Clemson Out ... ON THE AIR!

wallycock

Oct 11, 2001
I’m posting this link right up front!

https://espnupstate.radio.com/media/audio-channel/offsides-1-29-19-hour-3

I was on my way to pick my daughter up from school, and I could not believe what I heard today on ESPN Upstate‘s afternoon radio show (Offsides w/Marc Ryan and Lonzo). Ryan professes to be a Clemson fan, but today he said on the air that he believes that Dabo should have his entire team tested for banned substances ... AND ... make the results public! He went on to say that if Sweeney wants to show that his program is as clean as he says it is, he should prove it. He further called out the local media for giving Swinney a pass for fear that their access in the future will be withdrawn or diminished by Clemson for asking tough questions which might prove embarrassing. He said (and I quote), “I am not scared of any of that!”

I wonder how long he will be employed? He just took over this afternoon segment a week or two ago. It was called The Huddle w/Greg McKinney and Lonso. Greg is/was a Clemson homer, and Lonzo is a Gamecock. It was a good show, and both Greg and Lonzo were respectful of each other, their teams, and schools. Greg retired. I was sorry to see him go.

This new guy/new show “Offsides w/Marc Ryan so far has picked up right where The Huddle left off. He sure won me over with his outspoken views of Clemson today for sure! Did anybody else hear it besides me or did I just imagine the whole thing.

The show is on 1-5PM ... M-F ... 97.7 FM and 950 AM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News