ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone come on in this thread and introduce yourselves!

t-cock

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2003
I think it would be fabulous if everyone posted in here and shared something about themselves!

I'll go first: Hi, I'm t-cock (not my real name, HAHA) and I'm your shining light in the dark here during the transition to GamecockScoop! I like helping people, my favorite color is blue (besides garnet and black) and I hate cats.

I also like gas station hot dogs and enjoy a couple of cold beers on the drive home from the office!

Now everyone else take a turn!

Last edited:
Hey guys…
Mike Dingle is the Gamecock athlete who first stole my heart as a little kid (he is my avatar)…
I generally like basketball more than football…
I’ve learned to be OK with cats - I like them a lot more after having a few high maintenance dogs…
My best experience of my Gamecock fandom was our final 4 run, man what I would give to have a team in the tourney more regularly!!!!!

Like most of you, I have a close relationship with hope.

see you around!!!

I’ve been a Gamecock for around fifty years and my wife is one too. Sometimes I hate I did it to them but I raised all 4 of my kids to be Gamecocks and they had no other choice. Also a big fan of the Byrnes Rebels, Dallas Cowboys, and Boston Celtics. Don’t really have a favorite MLB team but I was happy for the Braves. I really really hate everything about clemsuck and everyone I know is very aware of this. I’m a rock collector especially arrowheads. To the guy above me in the thread, I met Mike Dingle at a Byrnes High school game this year and he was real nice.

I'm Larry and this is my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl. Formerly known around these parts as Freekoffhisleash. I absolutely cannot stand basketball, especially womens' bball.
I'm the inventor of the back hair-braiding system and when Mercury is in retrograde, I sit out amongst the night, buck naked with my lute, communing with nature.

Grew up in the upstate. Most of my family is up there. First 10-12 college games I ever attended were games at Clemson.

Married 24 years. 3 kids. graduated USC in early 90s. Wife got her Masters at USC.

I think it would be fabulous if everyone posted in here and shared something about themselves!
I'll go first: Hi, I'm t-cock (not my real name, HAHA) and I'm your shining light in the dark here during the transition to GamecockScoop! I like helping people, my favorite color is blue (besides garnet and black) and I hate cats.
I also like gas station hot dogs and enjoy a couple of cold beers in the drive home from the office!
Now everyone else take a turn!
Hmm, it's one thing to do that, however, actually admitting to drinking and driving, not exactly a good look.
Just sayin, ;)

Last edited:
Hmm, it's one thing to do that, however, actually admitting to drinking and driving, not exactly a good look.
Just sayin, ;)

cry-what-are-you-gonna-do.gif

Rogue Cock
Class of 86
Have two beautiful daughters and a lovely wife.
Grew up in the upstate and am from a Clemson family.

Hey. I'm still here. But I'm also over there. I'm pretty much the same today that I was a couple of weeks ago before everything went bonkers around here.

Welcome Shannon.

Why is your avatar so creepy?

Thanks in advance.
I posted this a few years ago to see if anyone recognized it. It belonged to my uncle. Looks like a teddy bear but has whiskers. It’s hand stitched and has USC ‘21 on the front.

• Love
Reactions: henders90
Hey everyone….it’s me. Been around since 98 or so. Graduated from SC in 85. Class ring says 83. Long story:)

bucketdad here. Favorite topic hands down is USC baseball. Especally offense. Looking forward to some good discussions here. That's what keeps me coming back.

Reactions: Jbouton2
Clemson grad. USC grad. Father played for Frank Howard so my DNA got set early. Live in Columbia. Best friend is a Gamecock. When he comes over I have Clemson and Carolina shot glasses for us. I have 4 friends who own Cockabooses. I thoroughly enjoy gameday at W-B. I have been assaulted there 3 times. I treasure those moments.

Cockgun
Grew up in Charleston, graduated from USC in 1974
Had a wonderful career, now retired, involved in the aviation industry, globally
Daughter graduated from Carolina, wife graduated from Clemson
We are constantly on the move, cruises and extended venues both domestic and internationally
Pro military
Enjoy the banter of this page and was almost an original back in 2009!

Cockgun

We are constantly on the move, cruises and extended venues both domestic and internationally

Have you been on a cruise in the last year?

I booked my wife and kids on a Canadian cruise this summer. Hoping the COVID numbers dive by then. We all have vaccinations.

Just wondering what it was like if you have been.

Have you been on a cruise in the last year?

I booked my wife and kids on a Canadian cruise this summer. Hoping the COVID numbers dive by then. We all have vaccinations.

Just wondering what it was like if you have been.
I cruised to Iceland in July (Viking) and just got back from the Nile in January (Viking) and was in Hawaii during December. Covid protocol was manadatory including testing on each cruise. We had two that had to quarantine on each cruise. Other than, it was all good.

MBA 1980 from USC

first gamecock football games mid 1960s, favorite football coaches Joe Morrison and Jim Carlen

I've only been here a short time. Joined when PSR and Cockytalk went down. Graduated in 76 and went to Law School at USC. Grew up in Columbia 2 blocks from the University. Favorite Gamecocks: Earle Bass, Jeff Grantz, George Rogers, John Roche and Alex English. I went to Hand and Dreher with Alex. Best memory was meeting Coach McGuire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT