ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent win by the Gamecocks!

Brett Kerry - clutch again. And apparently Callil made a great play to save us in the 10th too.

Reactions: PC31
We won somehow even though we were no hit after the 4th inning. The game went 12. Not an excellent win but we needed one.

Winning in 12 innings is excellent. Kerry was excellent! Blowing the lead and persevering is very impressive! They could have punked out and been swept. But they fought hard and won!

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
We won somehow even though we were no hit after the 4th inning. The game went 12. Not an excellent win but we needed one.

Winning in 12 innings is excellent. Kerry was excellent! Blowing the lead and persevering is very impressive! They could have punked out and been swept. But they fought hard and won!

I'm very happy that we won. It wasn't what I would consider to be excellent though. We won't win many being no hit for 8 innings.

I'm very happy that we won. It wasn't what I would consider to be excellent though. We won't win many being no hit for 8 innings.
each game takes on its own dynamics. Win em anyway you can. The stats don't carry over. We aren't very good right. That was an excellent win going forward!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT