ADVERTISEMENT

EXECUTE

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
You can have the best coaches in America but if the players don't execute, you will not win a lot of games. That is all.

You can have the best coaches in America but if the players don't execute, you will not win a lot of games. That is all.
I thought you were talking about the coaches when you said execute....I thought maybe...but it seems a little harsh....just fire them instead !

Reactions: cockofdawn
The situation at hand, as I understand it, is that some of our players do not have the talent to execute. We need better players. Bigger, stronger, faster and in some cases, with better hands. We are under achieving in the recruiting process.

The situation at hand, as I understand it, is that some of our players do not have the talent to execute. We need better players. Bigger, stronger, faster and in some cases, with better hands. We are under achieving in the recruiting process.

We also need smarter players with more heart. Natural ability can sometimes be made up by brains and the will to succeed. Some of our players are natural athletes, but it appears as if they do not understand their assignments. A few of our defensive players are clearly not giving 100% every single play.

These players were recruited and given a scholarship based on the fact, they were big enough, strong enough, and fast enough to be SEC players......We need better coaches to evaluate and teach SEC players.....there's your trouble ! I don't think anyone said.."hey they aren't SEC players but sign them anyway".....it was a total miss on multiple players and that's on the coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT