ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament Champs- Great job

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
Can't take these for granted.

What a win. LSU is a dang good team. We are better, but they are very good and have a lot of talent.

But they aren't best in this league.

Last edited:
Can't let up now. Great to go undefeated up til now but it means nothing if it ends like last year. Got massively lucky last night. Tonight they were in control for most of the game and they won the "brawl". Can't believe they call that a brawl. No punches thrown. Listen to Mulkey's post game whining about how she wishes how Cardoso had shoved Reese. Problem is Reese didn't care enough to even be involved. Besides Cardoso shoved her plenty all day. Reese resorted to hair pulling at one point and threw an elbow at Camilla's face. LSU is a nasty, dirty team just like their swamp running coach. No respect for them.

As much as the media would like for you to believe there was a brawl the answer is NO!
LSU player intentionally fouled USC player, then lead with an elbow toward another USC player that was approaching her. Same LSU player got pushed to the ground rather forcefully by USC player who had enough of LSU crap. I don't condone it but sometimes you've just had enough trash talk, elbows and hair pulling. BTW the USC player that pushed the LSU player is the most modest and quiet player on the team if that tells you how much crap LSU was slinging all day.

I noticed on multiple rebounds that LSU players were slinging their elbows quite forcibly, glad our girls stood their ground looking out for teammates. This is not condoning, but LSU was asking for it the way they were playing all game. I'm not sure why other teams haven't went at them for the dirty play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT