ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci and Birx

Goose cock

May 12, 2019
....these people haven’t been right yet. Trying to inflate numbers now, no matter the actual cause of death. Credibility in their modeling is shot to hell. Once upon a time 2.2 million dead was floated out there. That is absolutely made up. I hate the media but kudos to whoever asked about the algorithms they use in their modeling. Either they don’t know or wouldn’t say. The game is up.

....these people haven’t been right yet. Trying to inflate numbers now, no matter the actual cause of death. Credibility in their modeling is shot to hell. Once upon a time 2.2 million dead was floated out there. That is absolutely made up. I hate the media but kudos to whoever asked about the algorithms they use in their modeling. Either they don’t know or wouldn’t say. The game is up.
However, the projections have been based on current data that changes every day. I wonder if it could be that the American people have done a much better job fighting the virus than the models thought they would.

We will have as many deaths as we did in WW2. Remember that doozy.

I think they did their best, but there were too many lies, too many unknowns and they focused on worst case scenarios because lives were at stake.
This. They are probably the best, but even the best are still imperfect. It's hard to accurately predict a novel virus when you can't trust the numbers from the first country that has to deal with it and it moves faster than just about any other virus you've seen. I think much of the doomsday forecasts came after watching Italy's healthcare system collapse. I'm glad the models were wrong.

Having said that, I think it's time to figure out where we go from here now that we know the numbers are going to end up MUCH lower than anticipated. We didn't shut everything down to prevent the spread of the virus. We shut it down to SLOW the spread so as not to overwhelm our hospitals. Outside of a few areas of the country, we've achieved that goal. In fact, we've practically emptied our hospitals and laid off a bunch of healthcare workers. There has to be some "sweet spot" of economic activity that both allows us to restart this economy while also not overwhelming, but maximizing our hospitals.

The lies have destroyed our economy. It starts with China
No it didn’t. What destroyed the economy was not addressing this head on and being realistic about it in the beginning. When the people who are supposed to be in charge of messaging flip flop on the issue, don’t provide and real plan or indication that they have a clue and then shift to playing the blame game you get the panic response.

However, the projections have been based on current data that changes every day. I wonder if it could be that the American people have done a much better job fighting the virus than the models thought they would.
Horse crap! Their 2 million deaths projection was based on a ridiculous model of zero mitigation. Any idiot should have known better. Those loons tanked 22 trillion dollar economy for a bug less lethal than typical seasonal flu.

No it didn’t. What destroyed the economy was not addressing this head on and being realistic about it in the beginning. When the people who are supposed to be in charge of messaging flip flop on the issue, don’t provide and real plan or indication that they have a clue and then shift to playing the blame game you get the panic response.
Lawd hayah muhcy!

How can you not realize this was China's fault?

So what would you have done differently?

Like my stats teacher told us . Liars , damn liars , and statisticians . anyone can make numbers look good or bad depending on the agenda they want to validate.

It’s really no different then the taters attendance numbers . :)

How can you not realize this was China's fault?
So it’s China and not Fauci and Birx? I will agree that this came from China but if anyone was sitting around waiting for details from China to realize what was going on that was the first mistake. I keep seeing everyone blaming them for producing “bad numbers” but why would you expect anything else? No one is producing “good number” even here we aren’t testing everyone so the numbers provided are just a sample and anything else is a guesstimate.

It’s still strange to me that South Korea of all places was clearly the most ready to act on this. They started preparing early, had supplies and equipment ready and attacked jt head on. They didn’t wait for someone else to tell them it could be bad they were proactive and it has paid dividends.

Reactions: funktavious
Like my stats teacher told us . Liars , damn liars , and statisticians . anyone can make numbers look good or bad depending on the agenda they want to validate.

It’s really no different then the taters attendance numbers . :)
or “they’re statistics! what do you want them to say?”

China lied from the beginning and even made the whistleblowers “disappear” aka either dead or imprisoned. Cmon man (in my Biden voice).

2.2 million? I mean...cmon. They are either terrible at their jobs or intentionally mislead people.
How do you suppose they have so easily duped the President? He knows the "best people" so why would he keep people you say are so incompetent?

China lied from the beginning and even made the whistleblowers “disappear” aka either dead or imprisoned. Cmon man (in my Biden voice).
Do you think they gave South Korea different information or were they just smart enough to look at things themselves and not depend on China or someone else to tell them how to react?

I want you to SERIOUSLY think these points over...…………….

*SOMETHING IS FISHY FOLKS!*

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.

All business areas of China are now safe.

*Something is fishy.*

America is not just blaming China without a reason.

Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

*Something is fishy.*

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

*Something is fishy.*

The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

*Something is fishy*

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy.*

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.

*Something is fishy*

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

*Something is fishy*

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.

*Something is fishy*

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

*Something is fishy*

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.

China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.

*Something is fishy*

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.

“JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT FOLKS!”

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
It’s still strange to me that South Korea of all places was clearly the most ready to act on this. They started preparing early, had supplies and equipment ready and attacked jt head on. They didn’t wait for someone else to tell them it could be bad they were proactive and it has paid dividends.
Just so you know, some of South Korea's primary and most effective tools for controlling the virus involve tracking/surveillance measures that would be clear violations of constitutional rights here.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
They've been wrong about plenty, which is fine. This is a new bug so they are learning as they go. But people should stop treating what they say as gospel.

Reactions: section907
So it’s China and not Fauci and Birx? I will agree that this came from China but if anyone was sitting around waiting for details from China to realize what was going on that was the first mistake. I keep seeing everyone blaming them for producing “bad numbers” but why would you expect anything else?

I wasn't about numbers. They claimed they had no evidence that it was transmitted human to human, which was a lie. The WHO backed up their lie. For most of January, the leading health organization in the world said they had no evidence it could be transmitted human to human.

You libs love to preach "Science. Listen to the experts" Yet you expected Trump to lock down everything when every medical expert in the world was saying the opposite. The Dems railed on him and called him racist because he went against the WHO and used common sense to shut down travel from China.

I read this week that about 200 new viruses emerge every year. Most end up being fairly harmless. So you expect politicians to be able to ignore medical pros and pick and choose what to be concerned about?

The failure was clearly on lying China and the medical professionals at the WHO that were either incompetent or assisted in the lie,.

Hey WHO. You had ONE job.

It shouldn't be strange. They lived through the bird flu, and they wear masks routinely,. Most were already wearing masks by the end of January. And when they did find somebody that was infected, they threw them into mandatory quarantine. They then went through there entire financial history and tracked everywhere they had been to see who they had been in contact with, and threw them into a mandatory quarantine. And they stayed home. They listened.

Not a chance of that happening here in America. Zero. Asian cultures are very different. No way you can "plan" a cultural change. We will have to learn, just like they did. Thru experience.

Just so you know, some of South Korea's primary and most effective tools for controlling the virus involve tracking/surveillance measures that would be clear violations of constitutional rights here.
I’m sure under the “Patriot Act” it’s nothing we aren’t already having the potential to occur. We willingly saw a lot of government surveillance authorized during that time and its keeps getting renewed time and time again. It’s funny we worry about government invasion when we’ve been living with it being completely legal for 19 years.

What a lot of people don't understand is S. Korea's government has power to do things that is unconstitutional in America.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
I wasn't about numbers. They claimed they had no evidence that it was transmitted human to human, which was a lie. The WHO backed up their lie. For most of January, the leading health organization in the world said they had no evidence it could be transmitted human to human.

You libs love to preach "Science. Listen to the experts" Yet you expected Trump to lock down everything when every medical expert in the world was saying the opposite. The Dems railed on him and called him racist because he went against the WHO and used common sense to shut down travel from China.

I read this week that about 200 new viruses emerge every year. Most end up being fairly harmless. So you expect politicians to be able to ignore medical pros and pick and choose what to be concerned about?

The failure was clearly on lying China and the medical professionals at the WHO that were either incompetent or assisted in the lie,.

Hey WHO. You had ONE job.

It shouldn't be strange. They lived through the bird flu, and they wear masks routinely,. Most were already wearing masks by the end of January. And when they did find somebody that was infected, they threw them into mandatory quarantine. They then went through there entire financial history and tracked everywhere they had been to see who they had been in contact with, and threw them into a mandatory quarantine. And they stayed home. They listened.

Not a chance of that happening here in America. Zero. Asian cultures are very different. No way you can "plan" a cultural change. We will have to learn, just like they did. Thru experience.
I do think it’s funny that anytime you don’t worship the ground the people in office walk on you’re a “lib”. I still consider myself an actual conservative but that term has been so misused by people who just used it to pull a suckers in that I don’t want to associate with that any more either.

I do agree that the masks and those kind of responses are just part of the culture but it was more their use of testing that helped curb the spread. They were proactive in putting together the tests and having a plan of how to react when it started coming through and that had a bigger impact.

The one cultural thing with Korea that has been most telling is that thus far they are the only country where younger females are seeing the spread more than any other group. It has been interesting to see how the differences in activity, social practices and demographics have impacted each country.

I do think it’s funny that anytime you don’t worship the ground the people in office walk on you’re a “lib”. I still consider myself an actual conservative but that term has been so misused by people who just used it to pull a suckers in that I don’t want to associate with that any more either.

I do agree that the masks and those kind of responses are just part of the culture but it was more their use of testing that helped curb the spread. They were proactive in putting together the tests and having a plan of how to react when it started coming through and that had a bigger impact.

The one cultural thing with Korea that has been most telling is that thus far they are the only country where younger females are seeing the spread more than any other group. It has been interesting to see how the differences in activity, social practices and demographics have impacted each country.

I think it’s remarkable how they’ve been able to slow the virus as much as they have,

if you told me a year ago that millions of Americans would stay home and avoid public places for weeks to slow a virus, I would have said you are crazy.

Horse crap! Their 2 million deaths projection was based on a ridiculous model of zero mitigation. Any idiot should have known better. Those loons tanked 22 trillion dollar economy for a bug less lethal than typical seasonal flu.

I agree it was overblown, and that it's time to incrementally start getting the country back to work .
But to compare this to seasonal flu is dangerously glib.
It has already killed 150% of what H1N1 (the most dangerous strain of flu in my 52 year life time) killed in this country, and killed 175% of what H1N1 killed worldwide.
And done so in one third the time H1N1 was around.
And that's WITH ALL the mitigations we've done.
The H1N1 analogy is not apples to apples, it's grapes to watermelons.

Last edited:
Are we all cognizant that this is a never before seen virus, with infections rates and methods we've never encountered, and more unknowns than the medical science community has ever dealt with?
As a result the predictions & models have been IMMINENTLY fluid, changing by the hour often.
Some models have intentionally postulated "worst case scenarios", because the ONLY way to be prepared if that occurs is to have considered said.
There's not much arguing that certain individuals, media sources and so on have had a "chip in the game" as to how this is perceived and ultimately plays out, and that would include the president himself.
But it's kinda heavy handed to blast those that were arguably well intentioned people, who did constantly say these were estimates (ie best guesses).

Reactions: yankacock
Are we all cognizant that this is a never before seen virus, with infections rates and methods we've never encountered, and more unknowns than the medical science community has ever dealt with?
As a result the predictions & models have been IMMINENTLY fluid, changing by the hour often.
Some models have intentionally postulated "worst case scenarios", because the ONLY way to be prepared if that occurs is to have considered said.
There's not much arguing that certain individuals, media sources and so on have had a "chip in the game" as to how this is perceived and ultimately plays out, and that would include the president himself.
But it's kinda heavy handed to blast those that were arguably well intentioned people, who did constantly say these were estimates (ie best guesses).

Of course it is

and fauci and others have repeatedly stated the models are just models and we can impact them by doing what we need to do - and we are doing it and that makes a difference.

Schools have been shut down for weeks.

my nursing home customers have been closed to visitors for a month now. My wife hasn’t seen her Grandmother at a local nursing center in a month.

That makes a tremendous impact on the spread. Of course the original numbers should now be lower. That was the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: yankacock
I sorta agree, however to shut down the world because of a never seen virus might not have been the best thing to do.

But we did, and now we are in the “wait and see” mode. Don’t take this wrong, but for the worlds sake, I hope this was a virus and what we are doing is really working.

The alternative to that will be very bad.

I’m sure under the “Patriot Act” it’s nothing we aren’t already having the potential to occur. We willingly saw a lot of government surveillance authorized during that time and its keeps getting renewed time and time again. It’s funny we worry about government invasion when we’ve been living with it being completely legal for 19 years.
So, because of a flawed and abused Patriot Act, we should pile on with even more intrusive and widespread civil liberty abuses? No thanks.

I'd also like to point out how wrong all the "Trump only cares about himself" liar were.

The economy was Trump's greatest strength and the biggest positive factor in his election. But when it came to choosing between the economy and saving millions of lives, he sided with saving American lives first. Now he is trying to figure out how to save their jobs too while keeping them alive.

Very glad Trump is our President. He will cut through the bullshit and PC and do the right thing for everyone.

So, because of a flawed and abused Patriot Act, we should pile on with even more intrusive and widespread civil liberty abuses? No thanks.
It’s not piling on. All they have to do is decide that you may be a threat to national security due to the Coronavirus and boom they can tap your phone, place you under surveillance and force you into seclusion. It’s all within the rights we already gave up following 9/11.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT