ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Gamecock baseball player to watch in the last 15-20 years

Wasn't it Melillo that hit a HR against Clemson in the CWS, and Jack Leg got all bent out of shape, and accused him of 'bat flippin' ... and trying to show up his team.

We had already done that if I recall beating them 2x when they were in the drivers seat to make the finals. That last game we beat them something like 12-4. All they had to do was win 1 more game to play for the title, but they choked.

No. Steve Thomas. He also paused for a moment before starting his trot.

JackLegg was more upset that it interrupted his ice cream break.

Reactions: roosterbell
Wasn't it Melillo that hit a HR against Clemson in the CWS, and Jack Leg got all bent out of shape, and accused him of 'bat flippin' ... and trying to show up his team.

We had already done that if I recall beating them 2x when they were in the drivers seat to make the finals. That last game we beat them something like 12-4. All they had to do was win 1 more game to play for the title, but they choked.

I do recall some incident at home plate with him at the CWS.

KKKlemsoning strikes again!!

Steve Thomas' bat flip is nestled in here toward the beginning of the ice cream series highlights.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT