ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Holbrook!

I have to admit he might be in over his head. Complete underachievement so far this year. He doesn't have them ready.

Reactions: tailgatecock
I'd love to hear the rationale for this one. It's not like Martin and Muschamp took over a Ferrari of a program and turned it into a Pinto. They've actually outperformed to some extent their expectations....Holbrook? Not so much.
Ratioanale.....Martin hasn't made the postseason yet (I don't count NIT and this year's team is crashing fast); Muschamp just lost by the worst margin ever to taters, lost a bad bowl, and recorded a losing season (and remember his comment at first was no reason why we won't challenge and win a bunch of game in 2017), RT for the "botom line" of peer performances in major sports.
No Martin and Muschamp didn't take over a Ferrari, but Martin's come up empty, and I honestly think there's coaches who could've won more than him in year 1 with this talent.
As for Chad, last year was a "miss" for Chad, but not sure he will miss this year.

Just about anyone would want to come and coach in the college baseball atmosphere that SC Baseball provides. Not to mention it has been proven several times that you can win big time here (2 National Titles and 6 National Championship appearances). There is no reason to keep playing around with a lousy coach.

Just about anyone would want to come and coach in the college baseball atmosphere that SC Baseball provides. Not to mention it has been proven several times that you can win big time here (2 National Titles and 6 National Championship appearances). There is no reason to keep playing around with a lousy coach.

Damn right. We could hire Brian O'Connor or Dan McDonnell without breaking a sweat.

Make a hard push for Louisville's coach- Dan McDonnell. He is a Citadel grad.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaginRooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT