ADVERTISEMENT

Fire mUSChamp NOW!!!!!

I'll take it back if we lose to TAMmy by 1 this weekend...

I'll be a good little Gamecock fan and celebrated a moral victory on the road...

Look it up, I think Carolina holds the record for moral victory at 89 moral victories National Championships,,,

Reactions: E-Cut_22
I hope you're not driving while writing this.. its not fair to others to drive while impaired
There has never been a coach or coaching decision you didn't defend until the bitter end. Brad Scott would be the longest serving coaching in America if it were up to you.

Reactions: E-Cut_22
Don’t wait until the season is over!!!!
Not gonna be a pretty season but who said it would be? This guy, in his SECOND season, inherited a totally empty cupboard recruiting against programs almost guaranteed a great shot at the playoffs almost every year now! At least give the man a REAL chance and when things are starting to look up (which gave us premature excitement IMO) we lose our best playmaker! The one to vent frustrations over is Steve Spurrier who left us this mess and support the guy's who's doing all he can to bring us back!

If Tanner were to fire Muschamp now, he might be forced to resort to the choices that came AFTER Herman, Smart, Muschamp, etc. Think about that!

I have not read this whole thread, so this may already have been discussed but ...

If Tanner were to fire CWM, who is the coach you want to elevate to be the "Interim" HC?

Who do you idiots think we're going to get (after the end of the season) by firing CWM 4 games into his 2nd season (that's 16 games and 2 recruiting classes)?

I have not read this whole thread, so this may already have been discussed but ...

If Tanner were to fire CWM, who is the coach you want to elevate to be the "Interim" HC?

Who do you idiots think we're going to get (after the end of the season) by firing CWM 4 games into his 2nd season (that's 16 games and 2 recruiting classes)?

I want Kurt Roper...:D

I'll take it back if we lose to TAMmy by 1 this weekend...

I'll be a good little Gamecock fan and celebrated a moral victory on the road...

Look it up, I think Carolina holds the record for moral victory at 89 moral victories National Championships,,,
I imagine its too late to ask you to be a good little Gamecock and avoid procreation... Say what? Your kid goes to Clemson?

Color me shocked.

So why is it unreasonable to expect 7 wins this year and why should I be hopeful of reaching those 7 wins after what we've seen the past 2 weeks? Right now I'm guessing we can win 2 more and those aren't guaranteed.
Oh gee! Why the hell didn't you say so to begin with? I didn't realize you had diminished hopes. By all means let's fire the SOB today. F&@k the record, it's your diminished hopes that are important. BTW we are 3-1. What is your "Hopes" record?

Oh gee! Why the hell didn't you say so to begin with? I didn't realize you had diminished hopes. By all means let's fire the SOB today. F&@k the record, it's your diminished hopes that are important. BTW we are 3-1. What is your "Hopes" record?
He needs to win 7 this year, 6 will be "meh". Gotta win a bowl game this year in his second year. Those are not unreasonable expectations.

He needs to win 7 this year, 6 will be "meh". Gotta win a bowl game this year in his second year. Those are not unreasonable expectations.
Well, is it unreasonable that we are 3-1 at this point? Is it unreasonable to wait until at least the end of the year to make a judgement as to the progress of the team? The thread title suggests firing him today. Your post does not state anything to the contrary, and seems to support that notion, so I assume you are in agreement with that scholarly advice. Now you say you want to win 7 games, and 6 may be acceptable. Those two things are miles apart at this point.

Well, is it unreasonable that we are 3-1 at this point? Is it unreasonable to wait until at least the end of the year to make a judgement as to the progress of the team? The thread title suggests firing him today. Your post does not state anything to the contrary, and seems to support that notion, so I assume you are in agreement with that scholarly advice. Now you say you want to win 7 games, and 6 may be acceptable. Those two things are miles apart at this point.
Winning 7 this year is just the MINIMUM. Next year I expect 8 and to beat Clemson. Year after that I expect 9 and to beat Clemson. Year after that I expect 10 and to beat Clemson. You get the point.

If he won't fix the Roper situation and refuses to let him go at end of year then something needs to be done. Our offense is regressing every week.

At least Carolina doesn't have Stoop Poop ! Great recruiter, but worst game coach ever. Then the recruiting will dry up after continued 5 and 6 win seasons.

Yea, just like the OP said.
Fire Muchamp Now!!
How's he going to live up to the 125 years of SC football history
All-time record 591–569

Two weeks ago everyone was saying we needed to lock him up for a long term contract. Now everyone wants to fire him. Fans sure can be fickle
Sure wasn't the tone after NC ST and the Missouri beat down. He was ok then. Great recruiter and coach. And now the knee jerks want to fire as always.

Reactions: funktavious
If Muschamp has already been fired, then please hire him back.

Last edited:
You wonder why I say only the pay site should be running and this board should be shut down. Here's a great example.

You idiots. We have furman and citidal talent. What did you expect? La tech talent vs. La tech. We are so far behind because of Jackass spurrier. We just have to recruit. Period!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT