ADVERTISEMENT

Florida state fans are freakin out down here !!

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
And I love it . #1 Recruit in the country RB Travis Hunter flipped from FSU to Jackson State to play for Coach Prime . Very gutsy move by the young man but he seems to really be a good kid who wants to be a trailblazer . I think it’s a good thing . Oh Btw.. those who say he will never make it to the NFL need to research some Jackson State Alums before you talk . Just saying . All I know is down here in the Panhandle the FSU natives ain’t happy !! Kinda fun to watch

And I love it . #1 Recruit in the country RB Travis Hunter flipped from FSU to Jackson State to play for Coach Prime . Very gutsy move by the young man but he seems to really be a good kid who wants to be a trailblazer . I think it’s a good thing . Oh Btw.. those who say he will never make it to the NFL need to research some Jackson State Alums before you talk . Just saying . All I know is down here in the Panhandle the FSU natives ain’t happy !! Kinda fun to watch
Yeah he's getting a $1.5m NIL deal from Barstool sports and some betting site to go to JSU and have a documentary filmed about Hunter's first season.

Dude better gain about 30 lbs...because at 165 he wouldn't last in the SEC much less the NFL. Scratching my head how he's the #1 recruit...not unless he runs a 4.2 40

Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' group of fans!

That’s a better one year contract than most 2nd rounders get in their first few years in the NFL. 2mil, that just raised the bar to a new level with this NIL stuff..

From the film I've seen, this kid has some serious speed. If a payday is in it for you, why not. A kid with this type of talent is going to be in the NFL whether he goes to FSU or FAMU if he keeps his nose clean. I don't see it as a trailblazing move in football. The numbers are too large and I don't see that many guys making that kind of move. However, I can see this happening on a large scale in basketball and I think the television networks are already anticipating it happening. ESPN has televised two HBCU tournaments this past month. That has never happened. The word out there is that Mikey Williams is seriously considering an HBCU and that some guys could follow.

I think it's great.

Not because of FSU- but it's good to see a great player go against the grain and do his own thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT