ADVERTISEMENT

Folks - Losing to Florida should not have been a surprise

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
Florida is more talented than we are based on what I saw on the field. They aren't a lot more talented, but they are more talented along the lines.

Florida's defense, while not all that good, is much better than South Carolina's defense.

This was not a surprise loss.

We have significant offensive line issues, and we have more than significant defensive issues that aren't going to be fixed this year.

Our special teams is making too many mistakes this year and is not helping the team.

If this game had been at Florida, we would have lost today by 3 touchdowns.

Florida is more talented than we are based on what I saw on the field. They aren't a lot more talented, but they are more talented along the lines.

Florida's defense, while not all that good, is much better than South Carolina's defense.

This was not a surprise loss.

We have significant offensive line issues, and we have more than significant defensive issues that aren't going to be fixed this year.

Our special teams is making too many mistakes this year and is not helping the team.

If this game had been at Florida, we would have lost today by 3 touchdowns.
To be honest, half the time I don't expect to win any of them. Gamecocks have taught me they can win some really big ones and lose to a team they should never lose to.

BEAMER is an ass clown cheerleader making $6mil a year convincing delusional fans he is actually a coach. You people that support this are the problem…

Reactions: LetsGodawg
BEAMER is an ass clown cheerleader making $6mil a year convincing delusional fans he is actually a coach. You people that support this are the problem…
So who do you think would come to South Carolina as HC? The only applicants would be Muschamp types.

Reactions: stu1cocks
So who do you think would come to South Carolina as HC? The only applicants would be Muschamp types.
Any successful lower Tier P5 Head Coach looking to increase his salary from 300 grand (Chadwell's salary at Coastal when we hired Beaver) to 3 mil.

You must be kidding. The money we pay, lots and lots of better qualified coaches would take this job.
Even when they fail like Muschamp did we send them away with generational wealth.

You must be kidding. The money we pay, lots and lots of better qualified coaches would take this job.
Even when they fail like Muschamp did we send them away with generational wealth.
Not if they are playing the long game they won't come here.

Not if they are playing the long game they won't come here.

Yep. Best chance is a failed retread like Muschamp and hope for a better result. But like I've said, it could be the reincarnation of Bear Bryant and he ain't winning with 10th in the SEC NIL money to buy players.

Yep. Best chance is a failed retread like Muschamp and hope for a better result. But like I've said, it could be the reincarnation of Bear Bryant and he ain't winning with 10th in the SEC NIL money to buy players.

This going to be your thing instead of admitting you were wrong?

"Beamer totally would have been successful had we spent more money."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT